WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Museraco on February 14, 2015, 07:39:57 AM
I've been looking for it like crazy and haven't found it. Is there any model of Touko/Hilda/White the female protagonist of pokémon Black and White? Thanks a lot for your help
no. she doesn not appear in any games that have 3d models of her. however, there may be some custom ones out there?
Also, wrong thread buddy~

either im high or drunk... or is the screen playing tricks on me?
[spoiler]

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

See DSX? Clearly you've messed with the natural order of things and created this wormhole.


You really should release a version with that monitor, gotta love the trippy effect.

Quote from: Museraco on February 14, 2015, 07:39:57 AM
I've been looking for it like crazy and haven't found it. Is there any model of Touko/Hilda/White the female protagonist of pokémon Black and White? Thanks a lot for your help
Your best bet would be to look around in the MMD community. An official model does not exist.

February 14, 2015, 06:55:03 PM #18184 Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 06:56:21 PM by BronzeGreekGod
Hey so is anyone gona be working on ripping fierce diety link from hyrule warriors now that hes available :D

Quote from: BronzeGreekGod on February 14, 2015, 06:55:03 PM
Hey so is anyone gona be working on ripping fierce diety link from hyrule warriors now that hes available :D

Iwantgames is rigging one up


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: drogoth on February 14, 2015, 07:27:36 PM
Iwantgames is rigging one up
^ this lol

i supplied him with the model


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on February 14, 2015, 12:53:48 PM
See DSX? Clearly you've messed with the natural order of things and created this wormhole.
orly?

Quote from: Taigiry on February 14, 2015, 03:43:40 PM
You really should release a version with that monitor, gotta love the trippy effect.
lol every stage i make that has the monitor gives the same effect, so it must be natural :p
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on February 14, 2015, 11:28:15 AM
either im high or drunk... or is the screen playing tricks on me?
[spoiler]


That is some trippy ass [censored] right there ._.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: DSX8 on February 14, 2015, 09:59:36 PM
^ this lol

i supplied him with the model
yup, and I really appreciate it. after seeing your comment bronzegreekgod I decided to work on him. need to do two more expressions and then it will take a few minutes to rig him.

also, I think I am gonna go ahead and make an upload entry for the pack starting with the OoT and SS DLC costumes. those two are lag free and just needs completed transparency/spec material/shader. including fierce deity and young link I have 6 more costumes that I have to make sure are also lag free.

yesterday i started the hero shield for young link for those that prefer that over the deku shield. if you wanna see the progress on that you can check the spoiler. the next time I show it it will be on young link.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Listening to DKC 1 & 2 songs, OC Remixes and DKC Returns music got me in the mood to do this guy, thanks to Tabuu for giving me the model, gonna have a one-slot motion file to replace the Peanut Popguns and jetpack (the one that flies away when damaged during the recovery move).

As you can see, gonna have to mess with his proportions a little to fit the bones, but thankfully they won't be too drastic. Might make a one-slot FitDiddy.pac for the rocket to have the correct effects since it's a single rocket and is farther back than the DK64 jetpack (which Brawl's was based on), that is IF I can change that. The jetpack doesn't have bones where the rockets are so I'm not exactly sure how those effects actually work in terms of being attached to the rocket. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

February 15, 2015, 05:14:48 AM #18191 Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 05:16:11 AM by Majora-Sama
Quote from: DSX8 on February 14, 2015, 11:28:15 AM
either im high or drunk... or is the screen playing tricks on me?

http://youtu.be/2CYDgezeQas


Jotario looks amazing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.