WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Judging by this reference, I think your Mario's cheeks are puffing out a bit too much. The transition from the rest of the head to the cheeks could also be smoother.

Agreeing with joke, it's kind of cute.

Messed with the cheeks and the sideburns, also tweeked a few other things like his fingers.



What do you think? Anything else I should mess with model-wise? Also, what do you guys think of the texture? Should I make an alternate "less Brawl" kind of texture where the detail is less drastic & the overalls aren't too detailed, similar to KTH's True Mario?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Well, i can do the textures.
retired

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 09, 2015, 11:13:03 PM
snip
can i suggest making his ears bigger, as well as making them more visible from the front?
Also, his mustache should be more curved (:

I'm confused on why no one has done this already.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just gotta make a shield texture.

I already love this.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Almost done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


when I try and fix the eyes and mouth and what not, because tink uses textures for these, my brawlbox crashes. would anyone be able to help me out and fix it up for me? thats all thats left
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on March 10, 2015, 02:05:33 PM
Almost done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


when I try and fix the eyes and mouth and what not, because tink uses textures for these, my brawlbox crashes. would anyone be able to help me out and fix it up for me? thats all thats left

Wait a sec, forgive me for being slow but what is this Link from?
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on March 05, 2015, 10:30:47 PM
Worked on Shovel Knight a bit more:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


- added some shading
- Spec Map somewhat working still cant fix the Hyrule/Halberd lighting problem
- fixed the culling on the model
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQku-5bZLv4


Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on March 10, 2015, 04:59:53 PM
Wait a sec, forgive me for being slow but what is this Link from?

its from smash wii u.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on March 10, 2015, 02:05:33 PM
when I try and fix the eyes and mouth and what not, because tink uses textures for these, my brawlbox crashes. would anyone be able to help me out and fix it up for me? thats all thats left
What version of BrawlBox are you using?
Quote from: jonasfire64 on March 10, 2015, 03:55:27 AM
can i suggest making his ears bigger, as well as making them more visible from the front?
Also, his mustache should be more curved (:
Because those can be easily remapped, maybe I should delete the current ears & mustache and use some other Mario's. There isn't too much I can do with Brawl Mario's ears because they shaped so differently from the n64 artwork version, and I could most likely find a better mustache.
Quote from: SonicTheBrawlhog on March 10, 2015, 12:05:17 AM
Well, i can do the textures.
No thanks, I can do them, I just want to know there's anything else I should do with the current Brawl one. I've also decided to go ahead and make a more smooth/n64-ish version of the textures as an alt.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I tried .67b and 71
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How about trying 68d?
I've found that the best combination when it comes to imports is import the dae with 68d and then do material edits in 71 or higher, with using the tristripper for really big models and replace every shader and material. Importing with 71 or higher always causes lighting problems for me, with a few models actually coming out fine with no errors but that's happened so rare that I just import with 68d.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.