WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

enjoy these WIP vids instead of.. pics?

Windy Hill Zone WIP#1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Battlefield WIP#2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

March 21, 2015, 11:31:09 PM #18496 Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 11:33:31 PM by Mansta8
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on March 21, 2015, 11:20:07 PM
Sorry, I'm a bit lost. Can someone explain what this blue DK and rings mean?
I'm going to guess it's from that Jeopardy screenshot of someone guessing that Sonic was "Dankey Kang"

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2015, 11:02:54 PM
Why not have the rings on his wrists? Or position the rings, so they rest on the upper part of his palms?

Was about to suggest this myself.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2015, 11:02:54 PM
Why not have the rings on his wrists? Or position the rings, so they rest on the upper part of his palms?
Would everybody like that instead of the alternate versions? I mean I already edited him in 3ds Max but I could easily just put the rings on his wrists if everyone would want that instead.
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on March 21, 2015, 11:20:07 PM
Sorry, I'm a bit lost. Can someone explain what this blue DK and rings mean?
Exactly what Mansta8 said, it's from this lady answering a Jeopardy question wrong. "This video game character is blue, collects rings and goes fast." Her answer was "Who is Dankey Kang", poor lady not only got the question wrong but misspelled her answer. xD
So yah, this magical creature was born.

There's actually a lot of different versions of the character, with different amounts of Sonic's design merged with DK. lol
I could make him look more like this versions where he has multiple tiny rings on his fingers and a Bowtie, if that'd be better.

I'm just surprised that there wasn't a Dankey Kang hack already on the vault.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

bowtie would be perfect alt for donkey kong :P
but i digress, that's a weird thing to make...

@DSX8:
battlefield seems to lag like a [censored] on dolphin :/

are the background models single mdl0s?

Screw the Jungly Hijinx stage, I'll leave Wii U stages to the guys who know how to use BrawlBox versions past 0.67d, as no matter what, I can't get it to work right. Also I'm ill and don't have the energy for this.

So have this instead:

Too bad the base is so pixel-y, makes it a bit difficult to figure out certain stuff.

that looks like a great adaptation so far, let your imagination fly a bit when interpreting pixel art :P

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 22, 2015, 04:15:33 PM
bowtie would be perfect alt for donkey kong :P
but i digress, that's a weird thing to make...
So I guess make the fat, derpy, bowtie version an alt? I can do that for those who want a Dankey Kang that looks weird while those who just want a derpy-eyed blue DK still get just that.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Taigiry on March 22, 2015, 07:29:47 PM
Screw the Jungly Hijinx stage, I'll leave Wii U stages to the guys who know how to use BrawlBox versions past 0.67d, as no matter what, I can't get it to work right. Also I'm ill and don't have the energy for this.

So have this instead:

Too bad the base is so pixel-y, makes it a bit difficult to figure out certain stuff.

This is a project I will be rooting for :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I just feel like posting this because I still can hardly believe it lol


Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 22, 2015, 04:15:33 PM
@DSX8:
battlefield seems to lag like a [censored] on dolphin :/

are the background models single mdl0s?
it was lagging cause i was recording at the same time.. w/o recording it runs smoothly.. lol
with it near 90k poly's.. it lagged during recording while colliseum was near 100 and didnt lag much.. but the reason y battlefield lagged was cause a MDL0 got corrupted and ya... :c

but yes, all the BG objects are their own MDL0's
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

March 23, 2015, 02:30:12 PM #18506 Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 02:37:35 PM by Taigiry

I took a few liberties with the inner parts, the base isn't exactly clear.

Quote from: Taigiry on March 23, 2015, 02:30:12 PM
-snip-

The Mute City stage in 3DS is the most lazy stage I've ever seen to be honest, and I'm sure this version will be better. Unless you're going for a 100% carbon copy attempt. Dunno how possible that is, but yeah.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Here's something I haven't shown in while! :P

As you can see I completely remade the torso and made edits to the hand/Air-Buster.

Side-view.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it was time for this