WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Emmeryn on April 26, 2015, 10:55:45 PM
Is that cusom made by you, or did you find the model elsewhere?
its a model for xna xps, so I guess its custom made,  wouldve imported the sm4sh trophy if censortendo didnt remove it
Quote from: Emmeryn on April 26, 2015, 10:55:45 PM
"that FE girl with the great butt"
t-thats not the point of the pic!
but prove me wrong tho :^))))))))))))

Going to try and ignore that Japanese girl with the massive tail, and just drop this guy off here. (Not finished but enough has been done to qualify as showing a picture of)


Had this idea while working on OoT Child Link since I got the MM3D files and was going to include those weapons in the pack. Because Giant Link is normal Link with new animations to make his hands huge and a bit more buff, I had to change his proportions myself and thus made him fit DK while trying to mimic the 3ds proportions.
DK is a near perfect fit for MM3D Giant Link (I specify MM3D because in the original you were just a huge Child Link, but in the remake you have an entirely new moveset complete with punching and rolling around) moveset-wise, an animation edit to make DK stand up and run on two legs DK64-style would be perfect for this guy. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on April 26, 2015, 09:16:53 PM
japan in a nutshell...
Japan scares me.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 26, 2015, 11:40:46 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now that's [censored]ing clever.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 26, 2015, 09:34:38 PMHere's my progress so far, using an official Dragon Ball manga artwork as a ref. Can anyone teach me how to make connected body parts? Like, Mario's arms and bust in one object instead of stitching [censored] together, risking it looking bad?
Bolean?
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

I would actually recommend against using Boolean. It "gets the job done," but once you start rigging it you'll witness how much of a mess Boolean operations really make. Once you start rigging it, it's a pain.

I'd recommend grouping them into the same object and then using the "create face" function. You can find that in the "Editable Mesh" tab under the "Edit Geometry" dropdown. (You'll have to have faces/objects selection option activated instead of edges or vertices.) There's also a version of this for editable poly modifiers, though I can't remember it off the top of my head.

Next time, you might want to build them connected beforehand. It's a tad easier. You can do this by either normal extrusion or by cloning edges (by selecting edges, holding shift, and then dragging. It's like extrusion, except the polygon you create doesn't have a closed end like extrusion does.)

Feel free to ask any questions.


April 27, 2015, 08:57:31 AM #18682 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 09:01:39 AM by PervyDSX8
well.. final pics of ganon? He has rim lighting on single binded objects, but somehow, setting texturematrix to "true" on 'rigged' objects, it makes him freeze, and with it "false" it loads fine.. im not completely sure what the issue is even tho its under filesize..
[spoiler]

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on April 27, 2015, 08:57:31 AM
well.. final pics of ganon? He has rim lighting on single binded objects, but somehow, setting texturematrix to "true" on 'rigged' objects, it makes him freeze, and with it "false" it loads fine.. im not completely sure what the issue is even tho its under filesize..
[spoiler]



The game's just an [censored] like that sometimes. XP Ganondorf looks fantastic. ;D

Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 26, 2015, 10:09:22 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmmm~
My reaction to this...
[spoiler]http://youtube.com/watch?v=MkqSNS9va5k
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on April 27, 2015, 08:57:31 AM
well.. final pics of ganon? He has rim lighting on single binded objects, but somehow, setting texturematrix to "true" on 'rigged' objects, it makes him freeze, and with it "false" it loads fine.. im not completely sure what the issue is even tho its under filesize..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i would just brighten the whites of his eyes. from a distance, they look like theyre part of his skin.
can't really think of anything else that would need improvement. it appears to have everything it needs for a release.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 26, 2015, 10:09:22 PM

Her face doesn't really look like Tharja's at all. I know you didn't make it Kyouma... but... That face needs some work.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 27, 2015, 11:08:00 PM #18687 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 11:14:43 PM by Large Leader
This is something I've been meaning to do for years, and I kinda sorta started it

pics all around the model I've done

*WARNING: Spoiler contains 8 images*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll be fixing all the small spaces, seams, and overlaps when I'm finished with most of the other major body parts (arms, legs, etc)

Probably going to either redo the bust or just redo everything.

EDIT: Redid the belt and fixed the torso a bit. I'll put more pics up when I've finished the arms or legs.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



                                                                       New                                                                               Old


Quote from: Large Leader on April 27, 2015, 11:08:00 PM
This is something I've been meaning to do for years, and I kinda sorta started it

pics all around the model I've done

*WARNING: Spoiler contains 8 images*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll be fixing all the small spaces, seams, and overlaps when I'm finished with most of the other major body parts (arms, legs, etc)

Probably going to either redo the bust or just redo everything.

EDIT: Redid the belt and fixed the torso a bit. I'll put more pics up when I've finished the arms or legs.
"wtf am I doing 3"

I love it.