WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

yeah.. i was working on it with him when DAE importing was like pretty new.. then he vanished and it was scrapped :v

and also..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

April 30, 2015, 11:52:29 PM #18721 Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 01:18:54 AM by Gamidame_K
Quote from: JBG on April 30, 2015, 11:15:14 PM
Oh yeah, I have that Zelda for SFM. It's really nice since it's really high res and has a lot of customization options, and it's all well modeled.

We all know why you're importing it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
looks like people know me good enough lol
.. anyway do anybody know the reason of my glitch? Ive been stuck because of that

Post Merge: May 01, 2015, 01:17:42 AM



I think I found a reason: I noticed this happens everytime I import the model with tristripper. and everytime I import it with an older bb with no tristripper, it works fine, but the lack of tristripper increases the filesize and ends up over Zelda's 570 limit
so yeah, Im trapped

Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 30, 2015, 11:52:29 PM
looks like people know me good enough lol
.. anyway do anybody know the reason of my glitch? Ive been stuck because of that

Post Merge: May 01, 2015, 01:17:42 AM



I think I found a reason: I noticed this happens everytime I import the model with tristripper. and everytime I import it with an older bb with no tristripper, it works fine, but the lack of tristripper increases the filesize and ends up over Zelda's 570 limit
so yeah, Im trapped
and how does it look in BB?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

It looks fine in bb, actually I posted bb prevs on the previous page

oh lol.. i forgot about that pic... might be the normals being wrong in game? im not really sure... i never had an issue with tristripper tho..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

May 01, 2015, 02:52:16 AM #18725 Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 03:08:50 AM by Don Jon BravoEX
what is tha stage on top?

n-e ways
I was trying to kkeep this a secret till i got around and custom the textures, but...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and its one slot:
im serious
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


by the way the model is pretty good. brawlbox does not do it justice. the textures arent bad either but my plan is to deliver a Pokken sense into them.
and the bone edits are not close to finish
i still got to fix the finger bones and add some on top while keeping it one slot altogether

I can give it a quick look if you want Gami, I kinda enjoy fixing models :P

Updated the model a bit more. Cloned the sleeves thingies so they're the same. Also edited the torso a bit, might make more changes. Made the Belt a bit wider, because reasons that I don't know myself.

I'm going to end up deleting the bottom part and remodel it completely.

*8 IMAGE SPOILER INCOMING*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on May 01, 2015, 02:52:16 AM
what is tha stage on top?

n-e ways
I was trying to kkeep this a secret till i got around and custom the textures, but...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and its one slot:
im serious
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


by the way the model is pretty good. brawlbox does not do it justice. the textures arent bad either but my plan is to deliver a Pokken sense into them.
and the bone edits are not close to finish
i still got to fix the finger bones and add some on top while keeping it one slot altogether
is that ganon? using the cape bones for the extra arms?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 01, 2015, 12:43:41 PM
is that ganon? using the cape bones for the extra arms?
yes.  Hopefully it workss. Unless the cape bones work by physics anf bone ind3xes...
O.o

Finally got around to doing this... a real pain rigging his toga.



Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on May 01, 2015, 01:47:08 PM
Finally got around to doing this... a real pain rigging his toga.


that's an epic idea O_O

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on May 01, 2015, 01:35:30 PM
yes.  Hopefully it workss. Unless the cape bones work by physics anf bone ind3xes...
O.o
I just had the image of a machamp running around with it's two extra arms flailling around behind him in the wind... lol :P Hopefully you get it to work, because that is awesome!

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on May 01, 2015, 01:35:30 PM
Unless the cape bones work by physics anf bone ind3xes...
O.o

Because Ganondorf's cape just clips inside him every animation <:v


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.