WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on May 01, 2015, 01:35:30 PM
yes.  Hopefully it workss. Unless the cape bones work by physics anf bone ind3xes...
O.o
objects that move by wind, like ganon cape are by name, if you chnage the bone names they wont be moved by the wind.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 01, 2015, 05:19:45 PM #18736 Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 09:44:38 PM by Large Leader
Redid the bottom about twice and added solid colors to see how it looked

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Bottom part is not final, whatsoever

Going to probably redo it again.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 01, 2015, 09:21:02 PM #18737 Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 09:51:12 PM by ShadowLuigi~NG~

[spoiler]

His left eye? No idea how that happened.








dat rigging... needs moar work from what i see, but nice so far

is urs only for PM only? if so then ill work on the vBrawl mewtwo psa version
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yeah, the rig isn't done yet. I still gotta make facial expressions, and the armored mewtwo alt version.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on May 01, 2015, 11:39:50 PM
[spoiler]


Something seems off. Not exactly the rigging, but the way he looks. Did you have to change his proportions much to fit PM Mewtwo?

----------

PitLink Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ovw-CM3ntI


Pt Link, the hero we need.

As for Magicant, can't decide on what kinda border to use:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nothing important, as progress is still going smoothly.

May 02, 2015, 04:58:04 PM #18743 Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 04:59:14 PM by TheDarkKnight
Quote from: Nαnobuds on May 02, 2015, 12:24:50 AM
Yeah, the rig isn't done yet. I still gotta make facial expressions, and the armored mewtwo alt version.

If you're going to do armored mewtwo as well

Can u use the amored mewtwo's textures from smash 3's mewtwo so they can match?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206747?


Ill drop Zelda for a while, meanwhile Ill do something that had to be done
Leo over Link, Raph over Wolf and Don over Ike are ready, Mike over Falco is left


One thing to try for your Zelda would be to export your current work from BB into 3DS Max then export from 3DS Max and back into BB.

I remember there being a bug that would glitch up the Normals in BB. If that doesn't fix it, then I'm not sure what else to do. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 02, 2015, 06:18:26 PM
One thing to try for your Zelda would be to export your current work from BB into 3DS Max then export from 3DS Max and back into BB.

I remember there being a bug that would glitch up the Normals in BB. If that doesn't fix it, then I'm not sure what else to do. :v
I think Ive fixed that before with something like that, thank you Ill try this out after finishinng mike

Quote from: Gamidame_K on May 02, 2015, 06:03:00 PM
Ill drop Zelda for a while, meanwhile Ill do something that had to be done
Leo over Link, Raph over Wolf and Don over Ike are ready, Mike over Falco is left


gotdamm
u work fast
and im just sittin here looking pretty...

My secret is that I never talk about ALL my sometimes secret projects

So, not tht anyone really cares, but I'm back to working on the Majora model. Peardian made a few mapping choices that Velen and I didn't particularly agree with when we got to the texturing phase, so I'll be redoing the mapping to the best of my ability, and hopefully I can cut down on the amoutn of texture files (Previous was 5 minus eyes and the sort).

I also took the opportunity to rework the model and optimize it to better fit the Brawl model format when it comes to general toporaphy. I managed to shave of about 3.5K poly, which hopefully means that's made room for multiple face poses. :D I literally just went and checked, and the total poly count with all of the additional faces is within the low 11k range, meaning that we should be good to go on that front.

I actually intend to get this model rigged for SFM too, so I'll likely be starting with a high definition texture and then dumbing it down for Brawl.