WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: iwantgames on May 18, 2015, 05:58:10 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You need to stop, I only have so many pairs of pants.



hmmm... would any1 care about having a new rest area? :vyse:
[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on May 19, 2015, 03:53:40 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

not sure if sonic, fox, falco or luigi

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 19, 2015, 05:28:13 AM
not sure if sonic, fox, falco or luigi
Most likely sure its luigi.
retired

Quote from: SonicTheBrawlhog on May 19, 2015, 09:24:44 PM
Most likely sure its luigi.
and then suddenly you find out it's like, Bulbasaur or something.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

No, no, no. He was right. Crash is over Luigi. However, that animation pose is from Mario.


Pretty good stuff going on here. Samus and Crash look great and Travis looks pretty good to. Currently working on making and finishing rig work on Shygirl, Sally Acorn, Hawk Hawk, and a few others. I'm also working on finishing modeling Bayonetta and this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 19, 2015, 10:35:14 PM
and then suddenly you find out it's like, Bulbasaur or something.
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 19, 2015, 10:35:14 PM
Bulbasaur

>.>
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on May 20, 2015, 01:13:31 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yoshi, because of tongue.
I'd say Sonic would be the best fit, since Yooka does curl up to roll around.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on May 20, 2015, 01:17:13 AM
>.>
I noticed that slipup well after writing it :<
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on May 20, 2015, 01:13:31 AM
Pretty good stuff going on here. Samus and Crash look great and Travis looks pretty good to. Currently working on making and finishing rig work on Shygirl, Sally Acorn, Hawk Hawk, and a few others. I'm also working on finishing modeling Bayonetta and this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


over sonic or yoshi, and i'd thicken his tail a bit. looks a bit like green spaghetti

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on May 20, 2015, 12:53:00 AM
No, no, no. He was right. Crash is over Luigi. However, that animation pose is from Mario.
YAY I WON THE MOTHA FU*KIN GUESSING GAME! NOW WHERES MY SMASH WII U SONIC MODEL-Oh.
retired

May 20, 2015, 02:15:50 PM #18869 Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 03:49:21 PM by Lunoz
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on May 20, 2015, 01:13:31 AM
.. and Travis looks pretty good too...

Thanks!

And about Travis, here's how he looks.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.