WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 45 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on June 28, 2015, 04:02:53 AM
1) This ISN'T the place to post Stage WIPs when there's a Stage WIPs thread.

2) A thread's popularity is not what defines where you should post things

3) Is it an absurd thought that it would be more popular if people actually started posting their stage WIPs there???

If it's a serious issue, then someone should ask SW to change this to fit the category. What was the original idea for this thread? Soley characters? If that were true then the creator messed up big time. As this in "Work In Progress" you should be generally fine accept smash mod of the sort the is in progress. Many do post their stages on that thread, but it gets no recognition anyway. 


i've always posted stage previews in here since it was made, and i've never had any1 complaining bout me posting stage WIP in here at all.. don't see what the big deal is.. altho i might suggest putting ur stage pics in a spoiler.. just saying ._.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 27, 2015, 10:10:53 PM
Is he supposed to go with Pajama Ness from Project M? :D

Well, you can say that. I'm using Ness' slippers because I couldn't make Lucas barefoot, it was too hard lol.

Quote from: Emmeryn on June 27, 2015, 10:12:21 PM
Aw, you even gave him bed head. Very nice.

Yeah! Making the bed head is the funniest part.

June 28, 2015, 12:08:26 PM #19098 Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 12:09:35 PM by ZG
Man, seeing all this Mother 3 stuff makes me want to do something...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on June 28, 2015, 04:02:53 AM
1) This ISN'T the place to post Stage WIPs when there's a Stage WIPs thread.

2) A thread's popularity is not what defines where you should post things

3) Is it an absurd thought that it would be more popular if people actually started posting their stage WIPs there???
1) This is a WIP thread found in the Model Import forums... he is going to be importing the model into Brawl.. sooo...

2) Agreed

3) Naw

Quote from: DSX8 on June 28, 2015, 06:48:44 AM
i've always posted stage previews in here since it was made, and i've never had any1 complaining bout me posting stage WIP in here at all.. don't see what the big deal is.. altho i might suggest putting ur stage pics in a spoiler.. just saying ._.
of course not, youre the elite user DSX

Wonder if all this talk about the Stage WIP Thread is considered off topic. lol I would post pics of what I'm working on but I can't get the pictures onto this computer with the Ethernet cable. :P
It's a certain OP Mask from Majora's Mask 3D that needs a glitch to be used anywhere outside of Boss Fights and the new Fishing Ponds...
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Lunoz on June 28, 2015, 11:14:21 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yay, hes woken up!
retired

Got no comments about the project I said I was working on, probably because no pictures (or because it's a hit or miss when I upload previews >_>)



Yes those are his FS eyes, figured "why not make a reference to the mask?" lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Oooh, Deity Link! Looking forward to it. X3
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 29, 2015, 03:41:02 AM
Got no comments about the project I said I was working on, probably because no pictures (or because it's a hit or miss when I upload previews >_>)



Yes those are his FS eyes, figured "why not make a reference to the mask?" lol
I like.
retired

Small bit of progress on Duster:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fierce Deity Link ingame. :D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I will be leaving for the week to my bff's house.

But here's what I might be working on while I'm there. I know there was a custom model made, but I wanted something more authentic.