WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


"pulled myself away from Splatoon long enough to do this.



Oh the sweet irony lol.

-----


Progress. I feel like I'm getting really close to his Sm4sh appearance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5o_cD4kc


Side Note: Also. Has anyone heard of "jaystring"? Their doing glorious work with the Sm4sh cast. I've been trying to get my Marth to look that beautiful!

[spoiler]




Quote from: Mansta8 on July 31, 2015, 11:19:59 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Made an alt face, although I probably won't use it because of the model being really high poly already. When optimizing it I could only get it to 15000 polys, I know I need it to be less or around 10000 iirc. I decided to rig over Ganon.
Wait, Ganondorf uses shp0 which is vertex morphing, you might be able to get away with that as long as your alt fae didn't have any vertices added or deleted. Been meaning to make a tutoiral on shp0. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

July 31, 2015, 10:09:50 PM #19247 Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 10:27:00 PM by Gamidame_K
Quote from: Mansta8 on July 31, 2015, 12:50:04 AM
I'm not popular, so I'll be a smash mod.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is probably going to be my only MMD import lol.
No idea who I'm going to put her over yet.
Im glad I checked this thread before going foward with this

so... here's a thing... too fast maybe? :v

[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 01, 2015, 02:41:55 AM
so... here's a thing... too fast maybe? :v

[spoiler]

Glad to see that you finally admitted it lol.


------


Speaking of Sm4sh imports

[spoiler]


Sonic's 6th time being retextured and I feel as though this is extremely close, so I do not plan on changing the colors. All that is left are material edits, rig fixing, and fixing the eye highlights. I'll most likely give him Brawl Sonic's eyes for proper eye movement and slap Sm4sh Sonic's eye texture over it.







Bowser...once again. This is currently aesthetically updated, so the rig is still the same. I'm going for a more cleaner and detailed look like in Sm4sh. His orange scales are a big issue with this.His rigging had more issues than I realized. Soon, I'll revamp his rigging once more and take down the old upload to give focus to the update. I made a resolution not to release very messy riggs.





Really looking forward to re-rigged, retextured Bowser. The parts you listed were what kept me from using it previously, so I'm glad you're updating it.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on August 01, 2015, 05:01:28 AM
Glad to see that you finally admitted it lol.


------


Speaking of Sm4sh imports

[spoiler]


Sonic's 6th time being retextured and I feel as though this is extremely close, so I do not plan on changing the colors. All that is left are material edits, rig fixing, and fixing the eye highlights. I'll most likely give him Brawl Sonic's eyes for proper eye movement and slap Sm4sh Sonic's eye texture over it.







Bowser...once again. This is currently aesthetically updated, so the rig is still the same. I'm going for a more cleaner and detailed look like in Sm4sh. His orange scales are a big issue with this.His rigging had more issues than I realized. Soon, I'll revamp his rigging once more and take down the old upload to give focus to the update. I made a resolution not to release very messy riggs.




Oh hell yah! I had loved that you import Smash Wii U Bowser, but the lack of detail and messy rigging pushed me away because I knew you could do better, didn't know if you would fix him or not. Sonic looks fantastic and I can't wait for that to be released. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on August 01, 2015, 05:01:28 AM
Glad to see that you finally admitted it lol.


------


Speaking of Sm4sh imports

[spoiler]


Sonic's 6th time being retextured and I feel as though this is extremely close, so I do not plan on changing the colors. All that is left are material edits, rig fixing, and fixing the eye highlights. I'll most likely give him Brawl Sonic's eyes for proper eye movement and slap Sm4sh Sonic's eye texture over it.







Bowser...once again. This is currently aesthetically updated, so the rig is still the same. I'm going for a more cleaner and detailed look like in Sm4sh. His orange scales are a big issue with this.His rigging had more issues than I realized. Soon, I'll revamp his rigging once more and take down the old upload to give focus to the update. I made a resolution not to release very messy riggs.




Sonic works on wii now? Also, hes lookin better!
retired

August 02, 2015, 02:21:51 AM #19253 Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 02:23:21 AM by Mansta8
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Making the MGS1 sneaking suit. I haven't made fitting textures yet.

August 02, 2015, 02:46:59 AM #19254 Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 02:59:05 PM by Paper Mario fan
Quote from: Snoopy on July 31, 2015, 02:29:57 AM
Hey.  I did a thing.



pulled myself away from Splatoon long enough to do this.
When are you going to release this model hack?


Texture size was what froze the game, but I figured it out.


colors!



almost done, just a few more material edits, like adding a shine to the hair tentacles.


Quote from: Paper Mario fan on August 02, 2015, 02:46:59 AM
When are you going to release this model hack?

probably tomorrow.

i would brighten the eyes a bit. they look a little... dark

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Snoopy on August 03, 2015, 05:44:14 AM
colors!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

These look nice. I can't tell who they're rigged over though, it kind of looks like Sheik. Anyways, my only suggestion would be to make the hair colours a bit more vibrant. Also, if see correctly those tanks are transparent at the top... nice touch!

P.S. If you have any trouble the the materials (which I'm sure you won't) just give me a shout. I already know exactly how do them, since I'm working on Rosetta-hime's Mario Inkling.