WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You can even see the polygons.

Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on January 11, 2016, 09:51:07 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You can even see the polygons.
looking foward to this

Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on January 11, 2016, 09:51:07 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You can even see the polygons.

This will be great when you finish it
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I decided to start with something simpler first, so I'll put this here Cell on Captain Falcon because why not :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OMG I'm so downloading that Cell

working on a custom banjo kazooie level
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

One thing I would like to know is how to patch up holes, like this one for example:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In the Edit Mesh Modifier, click on Polygon, then scroll through the tools and click on "Create", then click on each of the vertices around the hole to fill in that game. Texture may or may not be properly mapped, 3ds Max is a little finicky with that.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

January 12, 2016, 08:58:46 PM #19553 Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 09:14:34 PM by Mareeo 64
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 12, 2016, 08:44:11 PM
In the Edit Mesh Modifier, click on Polygon, then scroll through the tools and click on "Create", then click on each of the vertices around the hole to fill in that game. Texture may or may not be properly mapped, 3ds Max is a little finicky with that.
And it worked like a charm! Thanks.

No Problem. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Unkown Kokiri on January 12, 2016, 08:29:32 PM
working on a custom banjo kazooie level

This looks super neat
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on January 12, 2016, 10:31:43 PM
This looks super neat

thanks man i did a little more to it it in game now i have a few textures issue but its going :)
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Quote from: Unkown Kokiri on January 12, 2016, 11:20:08 PM
thanks man i did a little more to it it in game now i have a few textures issue but its going :)

I'm 1 of 5 people who've never played Banjo Kazooie. Which in unnacceptable in the age of emulators, but I have more important things to do... by more, I mean less. Anyways, This is my start on Koshosho from Samurai Warriors. I've you've never played it, I think Shia Labeouf is able to tell you what to do next.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Speaking of model starts... a little custom WIP of mine I conjured up while watching a proper box modelling tut.

One of Wario's old rivals is on his way.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


May or may not rig him up for SSBB depending on what the final poly count is.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 13, 2016, 04:12:46 AM
Speaking of model starts... a little custom WIP of mine I conjured up while watching a proper box modelling tut.

One of Wario's old rivals is on his way.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


May or may not rig him up for SSBB depending on what the final poly count is.



Rudy's a bit more then just a rival for Wario....

I mean, heck, Rudy was the only thing to be able to KILL Wario in that game.

Getting grabbed by him is the only way to get a Game Over in Wario Land 3.

Anyway, should be interesting to see him when he's done.