WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Lunoz on February 07, 2016, 10:35:48 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

inb4 bayonaise
retired

Bayo Suit Samus
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: 白三 on February 07, 2016, 04:26:09 PM
Bayo Suit Samus
Zero Suit Bayo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
retired

Quote from: Mariodk on February 06, 2016, 02:42:53 PM
i just leave this here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


not sure if i make it to a Brawl mod or not but can easy do that since it is mostly Brawl mario boneset anyway(with Smash 4 mario´s head bones for mouth animetions)

also: this does not mean i return 100% return to the forums but not making movesets
but might fix the DL links i have for my Mods since alot of broken and still have most of my mods in my USB HDD

Nice.

Wonder if he would be more Doctorish without the mustash


Quote from: Lunoz on February 07, 2016, 10:35:48 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


is it pikachu
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


February 08, 2016, 05:22:04 AM #19657 Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 05:26:41 AM by Sir Kirby the 4th
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You'll cowards can't have a rig as good as this
Her proportions don't match Wolf. & I went into 3DS max not knowing that, & when I found out, I was like: Fuk it doin it live! Then horrible things happened. This is the best pose in the entirety of Wolf's moveset where she doesn't look like she has boneitis.

you try falco?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Oh hey there Octoling.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on February 08, 2016, 05:22:04 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You'll cowards can't have a rig as good as this
Her proportions don't match Wolf. & I went into 3DS max not knowing that, & when I found out, I was like: Fuk it doin it live! Then horrible things happened. This is the best pose in the entirety of Wolf's moveset where she doesn't look like she has boneitis.

lol I once recieved a request of octoling over Wolf, by any coincidence, I wonder if that person also requested it to you

a problem with an octoling over wolf is that in its Wait1 pose, the tentahair would clip harshly into its back

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

February 08, 2016, 09:05:22 PM #19663 Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 11:26:54 PM by Sir Kirby the 4th
Quote from: Gamidame_K on February 08, 2016, 06:52:28 PM
lol I once recieved a request of octoling over Wolf, by any coincidence, I wonder if that person also requested it to you
Well I used to request things, back when my old computer couldn't run 3DS Max, & no one finished those hacks. Probably cuz they're too busy with stuff. So he's probably messaging as many people as possible to get this done. & I'm never busy, so I only quit on requests if they go horrible wrong (or when I'm horribly lazy... yeah, mostly that.). Also, other people have talent, which makes each import last longer to make. Cuz they add stuff like Ref, FS eyes, hurt faces, metal... fingers. I've never done those things.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think the Octoling has been taking a few steroids.

February 09, 2016, 06:37:42 PM #19664 Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:46:29 PM by Mareeo 64
Latest revamp
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Except the problem now seems to be the shine. It doesn't use the shine textures i made at all, but instead uses something from another character or usually the stage itself:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.