WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Holy win. Let's see, sexy Ridley Kirby hat.

Amazing Skull Kid progress.

Sexy Metal Sonic vertex edits? You vertex Nanobud's model? Is that how he's suppose to look? Either way, looks sick.

Much love everyone. Much love..

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 25, 2012, 06:45:58 AM
Holy win. Let's see, sexy Ridley Kirby hat.

Amazing Skull Kid progress.

Sexy Metal Sonic vertex edits? You vertex Nanobud's model? Is that how he's suppose to look? Either way, looks sick.

Much love everyone. Much love..

I got the model from the models resource.  I'm shaping him to look like Neo Metal sonic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: DemonBoy on January 25, 2012, 07:08:14 AM
I got the model from the models resource.  I'm shaping him to look like Neo Metal sonic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well your making amazing progress, keep up the good work.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 24, 2012, 01:39:00 PMHey guys, what do you think? I got this after applying some major edits to classic metal sonic.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
There is of course, a lot more work to be done.
also make this out of that metal sonic:

it will be awesome for SMBZ fanboys :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Sorceress on January 25, 2012, 07:09:55 AM
Well your making amazing progress, keep up the good work.

Thanks

Quote from: SSJ3 MarioDK on January 25, 2012, 09:01:12 AM
also make this out of that metal sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it will be awesome for SMBZ fanboys :D

Well I made a quick edit of the head. I'm going to need more shots at different angles though


Quote from: DemonBoy on January 25, 2012, 10:02:05 AM
Thanks

Well I made a quick edit of the head. I'm going to need more shots at different angles though


*Girly Fan Squee*


....Ahem. Sorry.



*Manly Fan Squee*


Holy crap.
I'd love to have that sexy Mecha Sonic.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


import for popo:

import for nana:

both needing texture/UV editing and the first still needing to finish the T-posing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SSJ3 MarioDK on January 25, 2012, 09:01:12 AM
also make this out of that metal sonic:

it will be awesome for SMBZ fanboys :D

Or fans of his ACTUAL origin...Sonic 3 & Knuckles

As a fan of both SMBZ and S3&K all I have to say is that I'm very happy Mecha Sonic is in Demonboy's hands. I have no worries that is going to be done right.

Also, I gotta know Demonboy, any idea who Mecha Sonic's gonna be on?


January 25, 2012, 09:41:21 PM #160 Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 09:42:38 PM by SSJ3 MarioDK
Quote from: Spex130 on January 25, 2012, 09:37:19 PMAs a fan of both SMBZ and S3&K all I have to say is that I'm very happy Mecha Sonic is in Demonboy's hands. I have no worries that is going to be done right. Also, I gotta know Demonboy, any idea who Mecha Sonic's gonna be on?
i will say samus will fit best for mecha sonic but i will prefer him on Sonic
cuz i am going to use Sonic models for metal sonic moveset(over fox) and mecha sonic will be a great alt. colour for it
(cuz of Sonic boneset is alot easyer then wolf boneset to animte)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SSJ3 MarioDK on January 25, 2012, 09:41:21 PM
i will say samus will fit best for mecha sonic but i will prefer him on Sonic
cuz i am going to use Sonic models for metal sonic moveset and mecha sonic will be a great alt. colour for it

but ur not making it so what u say really doesnt matter :srs:

...


anyway, look what I am importing ( the one on the right once I get the files):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is that Amy on the left from Sonic the Fighters?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 25, 2012, 09:44:32 PM
Is that Amy on the left from Sonic the Fighters?

-mind now sees it-


wow i think so...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



just gotta make some tweaks and fix the hands/fingers