WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Soyeah. This one's ready to rig now.



I added:

More hair, UVs edited to fit Pink and Blue instead of Blue and Pink, a few subtle "curves" (Just enough, mind you), and a really gentle smile.

There will be other faces too, but this is the one I finished first.


Quote from: Spex130 on February 01, 2012, 03:34:26 AM
Soyeah. This one's ready to rig now.



I added:

More hair, UVs edited to fit Pink and Blue instead of Blue and Pink, a few subtle "curves" (Just enough, mind you), and a really gentle smile.

There will be other faces too, but this is the one I finished first.

lol I love the just enough comment XD
And epic that someone actually took my suggestion/idea seriously for once how often does that happen? O_o;

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 01, 2012, 03:41:23 AM
lol I love the just enough comment XD
And epic that someone actually took my suggestion/idea seriously for once how often does that happen? O_o;

I was actually gonna do it before, but I 100% forgot about the bust. So yeah, nice call there, lol.  ;D


Quote from: Spex130 on February 01, 2012, 03:52:41 AM
I was actually gonna do it before, but I 100% forgot about the bust. So yeah, nice call there, lol.  ;D

lol is that so X3 I wasn't sure about the whole bust thing either to be honest :/
I mean the elongated Popo looked about what, maybe Fifteen? If Nanna was the same age I doubt she'd be very curvy, unless she was blessed by some god or something like most anime girls are XD

It's nice that it's just enough to be noticable, besides you know people will be making a F, G and H cup version anyway like on peach and Zelda hacks lol (Not that I would, it looks fine as is :D )

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 01, 2012, 04:00:36 AM
lol is that so X3 I wasn't sure about the whole bust thing either to be honest :/
I mean the elongated Popo looked about what, maybe Fifteen? If Nanna was the same age I doubt she'd be very curvy, unless she was blessed by some god or something like most anime girls are XD

It's nice that it's just enough to be noticable, besides you know people will be making a F, G and H cup version anyway like on peach and Zelda hacks lol (Not that I would, it looks fine as is :D )

Hey, thanks! I appreciate the thought that you wouldn't! It means a WHOLE lot to me.

(And if it ever does with someone else, I'll just spam "No Permission" reports until it gets taken down, lol.)


Boobs. On Nana.
:srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 01, 2012, 04:49:52 AM
Boobs. On Nana.
:srs:

At least they're reasonably realistic. I'm aiming for quality, not sexy. I almost hit perfectionist levels making sure that you could tell Nana's girl without, going "Japan called, and they want their everything back."


I know you're aiming for quality, not quantity lol

They're fine as is.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 01, 2012, 04:49:52 AM
Boobs. On Nana.
:srs:
She matured into a fine young woman.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

You want a Viewtiful Kirby Hat preview?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The ice climbers over marth look nice. Just one suggestion: flatten out the end of their swords/hammers. Everything else though about it is awesome.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 03, 2012, 03:47:40 AM
You want a Viewtiful Kirby Hat preview?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...It took me a while to figure out that that had nothing to do with Viewtiful Joe or Waluigi.

That's an Animal Crosser's hat right? Looks nice!

Ever think of making one of Kirby's Transforms a completely different model? Like the DK one or something? That'd be interesting.

Quote from: mariofan1138 on February 03, 2012, 03:55:11 AM
The ice climbers over marth look nice. Just one suggestion: flatten out the end of their swords/hammers. Everything else though about it is awesome.

How much? Too much flat and they become wooden axes, and not hammers.


Quote from: Spex130 on February 03, 2012, 04:07:25 AM
Ever think of making one of Kirby's Transforms a completely different model? Like the DK one or something? That'd be interesting.

Yeah, I think that's be pretty cool. It'd be pretty hard though. /:

And really, there isn't anything over any of the characters that Kirby has full bodysuits for, like DK or G&W or whatever.

If I come across something, I'll jump right on it though.

Quote from: Spex130 on February 03, 2012, 04:07:25 AM
How much? Too much flat and they become wooden axes, and not hammers.
Let me clarify: not the part of the hammer you would hit with; where the tip of the sword previously was.

uh Gamma.. i thought that was the horn cap from animal crossing. Waluigi time as in thievery and trickery?

when you make yer hats, do you know the EXACT position that kirby would be? usualy the kirby hat objects are below the floor so.. im confused on the right size. the hats i made i had to constantly edit and test in-game and then edit to test in-game some more..