WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 03, 2012, 12:52:39 PM
also something for the pervs who wants to see more of serah... inside spoiler
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was all excited! Then you let me down :oshi:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


he can open month now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

February 03, 2012, 09:32:25 PM #362 Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:34:02 PM by StarWaffle
"Rigged to Peach so he can use Marios animations to be on rob"

Me when i read this v



Also I think you should ask Pik to texture it

February 03, 2012, 09:33:24 PM #363 Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:35:10 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: StarWaffle on February 03, 2012, 09:32:25 PM"Rigged to Peach so he can use Marios animations to be on rob" Me when i read this v
needed to be rigged on peach so he can be ported to R.o.B(make r.o.b to a human like boneset failed)
and many of mario´s landing/fall/cliff animations fits for geno too
peach/zelda boneset/model is like the only onces that can be ported to R.o.B
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

February 03, 2012, 09:37:48 PM #364 Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:39:18 PM by dpgthirteen
I also agree you should get Pik to texture Geno. That is if any one still hears from him.
Talking about Puppets, any news on Skull Kid Star?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Heh, take your time. But seriously, is Pik still hacking? I know him and Beyond had wanted to do a Geno together in the past, and I'm sure if you supply him the model he would do it.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


KTH did the texture :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

February 03, 2012, 09:48:03 PM #368 Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:49:02 PM by StarWaffle
Quote from: Mariodk on February 03, 2012, 09:45:14 PM

KTH did the texture :D
Great first effort! still could use work though

I think pik still does some modeling and stuff, we should just bug him to texture him for old times sake

let me finish Geno moveset V1 so we can bug him since the model is only for moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 03, 2012, 09:50:24 PM
the model is only for moveset
That's bad.
Looks really good with that HD texture.

Quote from: ds22 on February 03, 2012, 09:53:27 PMThat's bad. Looks really good with that HD texture.
i can make him over ness or lucas but right now only for his moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 03, 2012, 09:55:33 PM
i can make him over ness or lucas but right now only for his moveset

If you do, or for that matter, if anyone does please re-map his textures or let me re-map them or something.   KTH's texture looks good but not much of the wood grain is going the right way =x

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 03, 2012, 09:59:00 PMIf you do, or for that matter, if anyone does please re-map his textures or let me re-map them or something.  KTH's texture looks good but not much of the wood grain is going the right way =x
i can send you the max of him then i am done with the moveset :D cuz i not releasing geno moveset then its done cuz i will release many hacks at same time and Geno is one of them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 03, 2012, 09:59:00 PM
If you do, or for that matter, if anyone does please re-map his textures or let me re-map them or something.   KTH's texture looks good but not much of the wood grain is going the right way =x
i agree... the UV mapping doesnt seem to be that great, but the texture does look good :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady