WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I... have no clue what that is.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 22, 2012, 02:59:20 PM #676 Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 03:00:13 PM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: pikazz on March 21, 2012, 02:14:44 PM

it's hard to make him from 2D into 3D D:

how are you and star getting the okami style out line/cel shading? i need to know because i plan on making paper mario character at some point.

btw doopliss looks amazing so far.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


March 22, 2012, 02:59:21 PM #677 Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 03:37:01 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Segtendo on March 22, 2012, 02:54:55 PMI... have no clue what that is.
ben 10
a cartoon on cartoon network(the only thing i like on that channel)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I prefer Ben 10.000 :P *shot*

I love the Ben 10 cartoon, he ALWAYS ends up getting his butt kicked somewhere XD

March 22, 2012, 03:19:23 PM #679 Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 03:23:24 PM by -SSJ gogeta-
nice custom model still a WIP i presume

i like ben 10 ultimate alien thats my favorite of the ben 10 series
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

i best like the classic
i maybe making the teenege ben 10 but not a big chance for that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I got quite into Ben 10 a couple of years back.  Stopped caring now though.  Pretty standard show.  Decent pacing, fairly generic characters, cool hero designs.  Twas one of the slightly better cartoons.  Saw a few episodes of Ultimate Alien though and it was pretty good too.  All the characters were more interesting.  I kinda wish there was a longer development cycle though. 

more progress on the model:

was hard to make (mainly at hair) but i did
texture was easy to make
now to the body :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

nice progress
cheek bones are kinda wierd though
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Mariodk on March 22, 2012, 02:59:21 PM
ben 10
a cartoon on cartoon network(the only thing i like on that channel)
I know the show. I never watched it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 22, 2012, 06:38:13 PMI know the show. I never watched it.
You suck D: I use to watch it, it was okay....but then the teenage one kinda went to SRS and killed it.

I too can make custom models!

Anyone wanna import her? :srs:
Snake would be a good choice.


^ A thing I'd download LMFAO. Just if over Snake though. </3
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

March 23, 2012, 12:54:54 AM #687 Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:22:51 AM by Spex130
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on March 21, 2012, 10:47:05 PM
My current WIP
Sally Acorn (Sonic Archie Comic Series) Over Fox

*Awesome Sally Model*

Cant wait for Neo Metal Sonic, looks great.

Oh shoot. I was doing that.

Your model looks better though, so finish that instead.

I need to watch this thread more often, lol!


Edit:

Guess who?
I so was hyped to start that I did the entire thing in about two hours! All I gotta add is 2x4 Tech Weapons.



Quote from: Lucky Eva on March 22, 2012, 07:06:50 PM
You suck D: I use to watch it, it was okay....but then the teenage one kinda went to SRS and killed it.

I too can make custom models!

Anyone wanna import her? :srs:
Snake would be a good choice.

Also, Eva. I can give it a go if you'd like. It's not going over Snake without a size mod and small pigtails though.


Quote from: Spex130 on March 23, 2012, 12:54:54 AMOh shoot. I was doing that. Your model looks better though, so finish that instead. I need to watch this thread more often, lol! Edit: Guess who? I so was hyped to start that I did the entire thing in about two hours! All I gotta add is 2x4 Tech Weapons. Also, Eva. I can give it a go if you'd like. It's not going over Snake without a size mod and small pigtails though.
i think i have saw her before but i can“t put a finger on who she is
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

the doopliss model is complete :D
well almost, just some small editing to do but pretty much complete :D

Brawl box pic:


Ingame pics:


and a quick metaltest
Stupid Tinypic :C