WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Spex130 on March 23, 2012, 12:54:54 AM
Edit:

Guess who?
I so was hyped to start that I did the entire thing in about two hours! All I gotta add is 2x4 Tech Weapons.


though.

Numbah 5! :happy: If you get numbah one then that'll really be awesome :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

from what is that girl?

WHAT!!!!!????? you dont watch KnD

nubah 5 cool, is that a custom model?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

oh yeah, i may have seen a couple of episodes...

Numba 5? When did you become a teenager?

inb4cnshowihaven'twatched
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 23, 2012, 11:44:21 AM

Numbah 5! :happy: If you get numbah one then that'll really be awesome :af:


I've got all the KND, actually. So yeah. That's happening.

I actually got them from a friend who got them from another guy who knows how to rip models from FusionFall, which is Cartoon Network's MMO. EVERYBODY's in that game.


March 23, 2012, 06:27:29 PM #696 Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:28:34 PM by Lucky Eva
Quote from: Spex130 on March 23, 2012, 12:54:54 AMEva. I can give it a go if you'd like. It's not going over Snake without a size mod and small pigtails though.
well i want her over Snake as a joke just like how i also want my Human Rainbow Dash over snake.
There MMD files, you know what to do with them?

My other models ---> http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42398.msg860772#new
[/Shameless Advertising]


March 23, 2012, 06:37:59 PM #697 Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:39:26 PM by Spex130
Quote from: Lucky Eva on March 23, 2012, 06:27:29 PM
well i want her over Snake as a joke just like how i also want my Human Rainbow Dash over snake.
There MMD files, you know what to do with them?

My other models ---> http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42398.msg860772#new
[/Shameless Advertising]

Yup. I know what  to do.

Edit:

Probably should've asked this first, but how do I get it?


Someone should do a custom of Super Saiyajin Number 4... XD.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on March 23, 2012, 07:36:29 PM
Someone should do a custom of Super Saiyajin Number 4... XD.
lol yeah i remember that EP.
and it was Nr. 5 i just know its was from CN but i forgot who
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Spex130 on March 23, 2012, 12:54:54 AM







asifhdjhfajkhf zomg
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: pikazz on March 23, 2012, 10:54:19 AM
the doopliss model is complete :D
well almost, just some small editing to do but pretty much complete :D

Brawl box pic:


Ingame pics:


and a quick metaltest


fadljfsdjf epic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Screw the bom-omb room, HERES my next stage. I'm still building it (as you can tell) SO I don't want to be told about how it's missing parts. Same with the colors, I'm still texturing it

...............................
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Buttsex?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


THE RIG COMPLETE! :happy:


he is over dedede cause it fit the bone most!

"king dededes" hammer Paper style
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 24, 2012, 04:58:57 PM
Screw the bom-omb room, HERES my next stage. I'm still building it (as you can tell) SO I don't want to be told about how it's missing parts. Same with the colors, I'm still texturing it

...............................
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

luffy´s ship :D (i hope you also making the 1st ship he got)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later