WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 32 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 27, 2012, 10:26:23 PM
Problem is, Can he TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT?

*sees rig is over gannon, sees started truck model, remembers gannons final smash, is pleased*
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

as if 1 robot wasnt enough...


and also...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

@MarioDK: the FS eye is probably black because of the eye highlight texture... make the material use the same shader as the normal eye

Quote from: DSX8™ on March 27, 2012, 10:28:20 PM
as if 1 robot wasnt enough...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and also...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Megas is really small and that girl has some stubby arms... XD

Quote from: Mariodk on March 27, 2012, 10:27:28 PM
i found out what was found(atleast for normal eyes)
but for FS eyes the eye is all black :( i think i just remove FS eyes so there is more filesize for get the other texture higher filesize
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 27, 2012, 10:36:02 PM
@MarioDK: the FS eye is probably black because of the eye highlight texture... make the material use the same shader as the normal eye

^ Do that, and also make sure the highlight texture is in the same format as the original model.

i try that
after i had re did any brawlbox work just for a small fix in the rig
after that i just have to find the over mario version and its release time if not i make the Mario here too:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 27, 2012, 10:45:53 PM
Megas is really small and that girl has some stubby arms... XD
hah yeah.. he needs a size mod.. xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

V1
done

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Mucho better for sanji model =3

Also I need some help D:

I got metal textures to look sexy as hell, and final smash eyes work, but now I have this to deal with.


It looks like it's stealing textures.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Naruto200Man on March 27, 2012, 11:56:02 PM
Mucho better for sanji model =3

Also I need some help D:

I got metal textures to look sexy as hell, and final smash eyes work, but now I have this to deal with.


looks more like u either dont have palettes set up correctly.. or the object is using the wrong material
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Naruto200Man on March 27, 2012, 11:56:02 PM
Mucho better for sanji model =3

Also I need some help D:

I got metal textures to look sexy as hell, and final smash eyes work, but now I have this to deal with.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Are the Texture Dimensions divisible by 4?

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 27, 2012, 11:04:29 PM
V1
done

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like this Sanji alot. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Naruto200Man on March 27, 2012, 11:56:02 PM
Mucho better for sanji model =3

Also I need some help D:

I got metal textures to look sexy as hell, and final smash eyes work, but now I have this to deal with.



-sigh- count the metal materials...my hacks do this sometimes...if there arent the correct number of metal materials the texture will go crazy..so  just see how many regular materials there are and match them up with the metal materials if the number is off then youll have to manually add X amount of metal materials
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Thanks for the help, turns out I was having a major derp moment :/
The texture for the final smash face was in CI8 and worked, it had a palate, the texture for the normal face just needed to be in CI8 too and have it's own palate *facepalm* now that they both have their own palate the texture works fine.

I'm going to attempt to do toon-style shading with him and then post a video of my first fully complete hack *nod*

Quote from: Naruto200Man on March 28, 2012, 01:37:36 AM
Thanks for the help, turns out I was having a major derp moment :/
The texture for the final smash face was in CI8 and worked, it had a palate, the texture for the normal face just needed to be in CI8 too and have it's own palate *facepalm* now that they both have their own palate the texture works fine.

I'm going to attempt to do toon-style shading with him and then post a video of my first fully complete hack *nod*
in other words.. i was the only 1 correct

*puts on shades like a baws*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady