WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on March 29, 2012, 06:48:08 PM
Here is more sexy megaman

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...........
the fawq am i looking at.... :srs:

*gouges my eyes out*


Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 29, 2012, 07:20:39 PM
Darn those blasted KND?

needs to be done :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 29, 2012, 07:20:39 PM
Darn those blasted KND?
*Best thing evar*

Wow that's cool. I'll have to get that

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think i'm going to hit the hay. Before I do here is one more pic


Quote from: DSX8™ on March 30, 2012, 12:57:21 AM
needs to be done :af2:
is done

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on March 30, 2012, 02:12:10 AM


You sure, have not only just made my day, but the next fifty :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on March 30, 2012, 02:12:10 AM
I think i'm going to hit the hay. Before I do here is one more pic


Man.
What a sexy fat man.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i want it  ;D can't wait till it comes out
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 30, 2012, 03:35:22 AM
i want it  ;D can't wait till it comes out

Would you say the same for this sexy beast?



I'm just about done with the rig, just a few trouble spots, the nunchucks are rigged, they just aren't animated.


comings with afew versions:
for SMBZ mario(removes tail/ear then fire transfrom and removed cape but on cape Side-B)
raccon powerup as FS eyes
raccon powerup always

and will make for luigi too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Hands off my Rainbow Monkeys!


Quote from: Spex130 on March 31, 2012, 05:05:37 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hands off my Rainbow Monkeys!

she has EYES!

Quote from: Spex130 on March 31, 2012, 05:05:37 AM


Hands off my Rainbow Monkeys!
Aww.. Sweet, I like this. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 31, 2012, 05:08:13 AM
she has EYES!

What'chu talkin bout? Numbah 3 always had eyes.

-and for the love of spit can you people fix their shaders?

I know whose textures I'm gonna bite next with my awesome bug next.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 31, 2012, 05:10:34 AM
What'chu talkin bout? Numbah 3 always had eyes.

-and for the love of spit can you people fix their shaders?

I know whose textures I'm gonna bite next with my awesome bug next.

Rigging is first, shaders are second!

Also, I really really really hope you're talking about Numbuh 3! Really.


Quote from: Spex130 on March 31, 2012, 05:05:37 AM


Hands off my Rainbow Monkeys!
OMG SHE HAS BREA- *shot*

nice to see ya doing her =3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on March 31, 2012, 05:23:29 AM
OMG SHE HAS BREA- *shot*

nice to see ya doing her =3

Funny thing about girls when they grow older, they typically grow those. >_>
lol

No 3 was always my favorite next to No. 4 =3

Okay, honestly this was just gonna be one of my dumb little projects, but it's coming out better than I thought it would, so I'll show ya'll.

So, pretty much:

1. Rip Character, T-Pose, Fix
2. Import into Brawlbox
3. Port all of Yoshi's animations
4. ???????
5. PROFIT

I wonder how many of you guys know who this is?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's certainly not done yet, but it's coming along.

Also, that model was an ABSOLUTE PAIN to T-Pose AND fix. It was worth seeing one of my fav. characters though.