WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

cool he glows red thats awsome
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.



The rig isn't 100% finished (I'd say around 75%) and he's got some material issues that need sorting out, but when I'm done he'll be 100% Wi-fi safe and 1 slot if you don't mind him hovering above the ground a little bit.

We will just have to live without the nunchuck that he has, or I can rig it to the have N bone and use visibility bones in psa.


Dem hands...

I'm assuming it's over Pit? Just curious as to why Pit? Was it so you could include the nun-chucks?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on April 01, 2012, 01:11:29 AM
Dem hands...

I'm assuming it's over Pit? Just curious as to why Pit? Was it so you could include the nun-chucks?

The hands aren't rigged yet lol I was just importing it to see how it looked in BB >///<
And it's over pit for psa limit, we can include both gate modes plus the fifth gate as final smash, plus the model changers will be useful. (For the nun-chucks since I only intend to use them in some attacks and not all, plus the alternate final smash)

The default final smash will be his nun-chuck combo from the clash of ninja games, but an ALT final smash will be a brawl-ized Morning Pea[censored] if you press A+B or down taunt.

what about that ^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


whats left:
edit UVs so a texture can be made(looking at Starwaffle,beyond,anyone who can make brawl styled texture+edit UVs or no dr. mario cuz of no texture that working with the model),edit hair to be like Dr mario´s make, edit the hat alittle on dr. mario, all the brawlbox work(eyes,shaders,materials model changers) and make version for SMBZ mario Dr. mario/fire mario
and for later use Dr. mario+normal mario moveset in one
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MarioDK: can you pm me download link for that tanuki mario you making right now?
I kinda wanna get started on either Tanuki peach or Tanukichu sometime today or tomorrow.

April 01, 2012, 01:39:06 AM #847 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 03:20:17 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: Naruto200Man on April 01, 2012, 01:35:53 AM
MarioDK: can you pm me download link for that tanuki mario you making right now?
I kinda wanna get started on either Tanuki peach or Tanukichu sometime today or tomorrow.

as i said after i am done with Dr. mario(but with texture cuz that i can´t do)
edit:
epic preview warning:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

April 01, 2012, 04:05:38 AM #848 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 04:08:51 AM by Nano Jr.
Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 31, 2012, 08:50:08 PM
Thanks to magic *snort snort* ( and advice from pikazz) I have accomplished this! Still working on it though



That is freakin awesome

Post Merge: April 01, 2012, 04:08:51 AM

th
Quote from: Mariodk on April 01, 2012, 01:39:06 AM
as i said after i am done with Dr. mario(but with texture cuz that i can´t do)
edit:
epic preview warning:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That is sick
I'm Nanobud's Brother!

Me want Dr. Mario :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



just fix eyes left and fix the hole on his forehead
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 01, 2012, 10:00:23 AM

just fix eyes left and fix the hole on his furehead
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Im hypeing for dr Mario!

April 01, 2012, 10:04:48 AM #852 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 02:26:29 PM by Mariodk
i tried to purrt the eyes polygons/materials from brawl murrio to this murrio but freezes Brawlbox each time i try

edit:
fixed dr. mario forehead:

model for SMBZ murrio moveset or if someone make it: Dr. mario+normal mario moveset in one:

(looks alittle messed up but not with model changers and ingame)

KTH will make Dr. Mario brawl styled
now just fix eyes left
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

April 01, 2012, 03:05:03 PM #853 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 03:06:04 PM by ds22
I think I still see a hole in his fo­rehead.
Other then that, hyped fo­r Doc. :D

too bad i can´t fix that hole si just tested it in game but still looks like the same as before the fix :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later