WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pervy, are ya gonna fix Pac-Man's eyes?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 05, 2012, 07:29:50 PM #931 Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:31:54 PM by Ninka_kiwi
Quote from: 8-BitDemon on April 05, 2012, 01:57:03 AM
Got 'em right here. Which flavors will it be?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like its nose. can't ya just shorten it?

Oh [censored] yes
Lars' regular costume would be great :D
How's Megaman going anyway? xD

Ninka you still doing Leon S. Kennedy?

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 05, 2012, 07:29:50 PM
Oh [censored] yes
Lars' regular costume would be great :D
How's Megaman going anyway? xD
Alright then. Let me just fix his textures and i'll send it right over.

tbh I've been lazy. But all I have to do is rig his fingers and fix any other slight errors he might have then he'll be fully rigged. after that I just need to edit each of samus' animations so his hand don't go through his gut.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 05, 2012, 07:46:56 PM
Ninka you still doing Leon S. Kennedy?

At the moment no, but I do plan on resuming him. Snakes just a pain in the butt to rig (legit his but is the hardest part to rig >.>)

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on April 05, 2012, 07:47:43 PM
Alright then. Let me just fix his textures and i'll send it right over.

tbh I've been lazy. But all I have to do is rig his fingers and fix any other slight errors he might have then he'll be fully rigged. after that I just need to edit each of samus' animations so his hand don't go through his gut.
Thanks Demonboy! I've been trying to get his model for awhile so I'm pretty hyped to play around with it.

Oh, hey, it's me, Chicken Chaser back from the dead. Changed my name to Supertweed and I'm here to prove that I still got it.
Except I don't still got it, well not yet anyway.
But I will, once I get the hang of all this model importing business.
I just need to get past this 'unhandled exception' error I keep getting whenever BrawlBox builds the model.



In case you can't quite tell without the textures, it's Link in his Ordon clothes with the Ordon shield and Ordon sword. Ordon.

Now time to test him out... He will be released this afternoon. He's in quotes so you can see the guns better.

Quote

Quote from: Supertweed on April 06, 2012, 03:28:13 PM
I just need to get past this 'unhandled exception' error I keep getting whenever BrawlBox builds the model.

What modeling program are you using? If it isn't 3DS Max, it isn't likely to work.

Holy crap!  War Machine looks sick!  Damn, looks he was ripped right out of MvC3!

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 06, 2012, 05:21:45 PM
Now time to test him out... He will be released this afternoon. He's in quotes so you can see the guns better.


Epic. I wish this was his alt in MvC rather than his stars and stripes one

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 06, 2012, 05:21:45 PM
Now time to test him out... He will be released this afternoon. He's in quotes so you can see the guns better.

Woah my texture fits perfect  :happy:....Amazing job Nano  :)

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 06, 2012, 05:23:15 PM
What modeling program are you using? If it isn't 3DS Max, it isn't likely to work.
Well, I assembled it all together in Maya and then moved it over to 3DS Max to sort the materials out, so it was exported from 3DS Max.

Quote from: Supertweed on April 06, 2012, 06:13:03 PM
Well, I assembled it all together in Maya and then moved it over to 3DS Max to sort the materials out, so it was exported from 3DS Max.

I see. Well, I recommend making a help thread so we can diagnose the problem there.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 06, 2012, 06:53:16 PM
I see. Well, I recommend making a help thread so we can diagnose the problem there.
Two steps ahead of you captain.

http://kingdomdelapin.tumblr.com/tagged/model%3Amidnight


This is a custom model I've been working on, half for leisure, half so I can put her in Brawl. It has yellow eyes and 5 facial expressions set up to be over Ike. But every time I try to import anything into Brawl something ALWAYS goes wrong and I just have no patience with it anymore...