WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

yeah, I guess so.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


changed it :P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P



Just gotta fix up the rig and transperency issues.


Woody: Theres a snake on my boot!

Hentai Woody is best Woody

Quote from: hero3120 on April 17, 2012, 04:39:40 AM
Woody: Theres a snake on my boot!
you stole somebody's line from the nanobuds import forum!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


I will surpass God! >:O

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

thats pretty cool who is that?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

fjasdlkfjasdklfj YES! is he ove rpit? if he is, I am removing goku. YES YES YES!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HRRNGFGFGSGGSF
The rig just corrupted and I don't have any backups. :srs:

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 17, 2012, 09:59:48 PM
thats pretty cool who is that?
Black Star!
Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on April 17, 2012, 10:01:15 PM
fjasdlkfjasdklfj YES! is he ove rpit? if he is, I am removing goku. YES YES YES!
Yep, he's over Pit.
I look forward to your Death the Kid so Black Star and him can deck it out. :af2:




burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

NO BACKUPS! D:

akdjsdkfja

but epic im removing goku. and i STILL dont knwo who to put DTK over
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kid should definitely go over Fox or Falco. Probably Fox, because he has better proportions and has face bones.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

alrighty. shoudl i maek his arm canons his FS eyes? or no ebcasue they are so huge
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.