WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 19, 2012, 02:24:40 PM #1110 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 02:25:58 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: Rockin Pervy on April 19, 2012, 04:54:20 AM
No words are needed

Have my babies :srs:
Johnny Bravo is my [censored]ing favorite Cartoon Network character.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Is sexy johnny from fussionfall or punch time?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I just noticed Johnny. He's my favorite as well. Please, please, please be over Captain Falcon. I need that Johnny Knee.


Quote from: Segtendo on April 19, 2012, 02:24:40 PM
Have my babies :srs:
Johnny Bravo is my [censored]ing favorite Cartoon Network character.
Ey, as is my second favorite
Quote from: Haseyo on April 19, 2012, 03:28:52 PM
I just noticed Johnny. He's my favorite as well. Please, please, please be over Captain Falcon. I need that Johnny Knee.
Nope Gannon sorry.
Quote from: Flygon on April 19, 2012, 03:19:18 PM
Is sexy johnny from fussionfall or punch time?
fusion fall

EDIT: Should be out later today or tomorrow, depends on if any issues pop up
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


still working on quite a few things.

what's the red eye-thing supposed to be???

His Visor. I'm trying to go for a futuristic look.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Miis, Akuma, and Angry Birds? Too awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: DemonBoy on April 19, 2012, 06:26:02 PM

still working on quite a few things.

Dangit. Whenever DemonBoy enters tournaments I'm in I have to retool all the things.

Just kiddin'. Looks nice.

Also, Anivernage, that all looks awesome!


the angry bird needs better textures.
But still, woot!
and miis?
YES!!!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


trying to make a true Brawl styled classic sonic :D
will try to make him to use brawl sonic texture (he will also have animted eyes and more faces and better resize mode)
also first time im editing UVs
made the hands to use one texture instead of 2x 512x512 texture for just hands as GBC´s classic sonic does
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

April 20, 2012, 05:41:42 PM #1122 Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 05:42:58 PM by DemonBoy
Still trying to decide on colors and such. Might just stick with green.



Quote from: Spex130 on April 20, 2012, 12:59:10 AM
Dangit. Whenever DemonBoy enters tournaments I'm in I have to retool all the things.

Just kiddin'. Looks nice.

Also, Anivernage, that all looks awesome!

Haha, Thanks.

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 20, 2012, 05:41:42 PM
Still trying to decide on colors and such. Might just stick with green.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Weird, I had an idea very similar to this.

Yours turned out better though. :[

Anywho, decided to pick this guy up again:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not much has happened between now and then, unfortunately. I went ahead and edited his eye normals, as well as fixed up Karp's eyes to use only one texture.

I started rigging a while back but realized I wasn't too great at it. Then I remembered I can basically copy the Poketrainer's normal rig instead of doing it from scratch. Heh.

April 20, 2012, 06:51:51 PM #1124 Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 06:54:03 PM by Mariodk
better preview:

brawl styled classic sonic/classic sonic V2
it using same textures as the vertex KTH made of classic sonic
now needing to edit the UVs on head/the other faces and done  :af2:

its also first time i am editing UVs so hope its good
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later