WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flygon on May 11, 2012, 01:30:32 AM
About Feraliatr wings you should include a wingless version, one that comes with Charizard's wings and one with robotic wings that come out of a bagpack(lolwut)


But I'd love using the jetpack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dunno about one with Charizard wings, but I like the idea of having some sort of robotic wings, kinda like a bootleg Mecha Ridley.

As for the jetpack, I'll have to find some way to compensate for the big frill on his back, maybe make it stick out of the pack itself.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 11, 2012, 02:15:10 AM
Dunno about one with Charizard wings, but I like the idea of having some sort of robotic wings, kinda like a bootleg Mecha Ridley.

As for the jetpack, I'll have to find some way to compensate for the big frill on his back, maybe make it stick out of the pack itself.
Unless you meant you were unsure, with the charizard wings I mean recolored ones, turning the orange into blue and the blue cartilage into red  and also add the red scales (Like an expansion to the frill (if with frill you mean the pyramid in his back with the red scale))

And for the jetpack you should make his frill smaller, or just put the jetack over and leave it like that because after all, the jetpack is the important part
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com




If you can tell who, your awesome!
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy.EXE on May 11, 2012, 07:12:15 AM
If you can tell who, your awesome!

I know it is. But I'm not saying. ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Pervy.EXE on May 11, 2012, 07:12:15 AM
If you can tell who, your awesome!

i might have a clue of WHO it might be.... o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


something I did in amazing 10-15 mins o.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Pervy.EXE on May 11, 2012, 07:12:15 AM
If you can tell who, your awesome!

I'm gonna hazard a guess... With a quote...


...


...


WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOORRR!! I'm guessing Iris.

Quote from: Pervy.EXE on May 11, 2012, 07:12:15 AM
If you can tell who, your awesome!


Are you...? Seriously making Iris? o.o

. . .

Sweet. Mother. Of. Awesome...

. . .
What about Digger Armor Roll? *SHOT!!*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Does anyone even want this?



I need to figure out something for the shield, so yeah, any ideas would be nice...

u should edit the face...

Quote from: gamma kid on May 11, 2012, 03:49:05 PM
u should edit the face...
What for, it's going over link, not zelda...
I don't really know what kind of edits you mean...

well, a female link isnt female if u keep his male face...

I really don't see much of a female in him.

What did you do, add boobs? That doesn't make him a woman.

I know many dudes with man tits, so what's the point?

As weird as it sounds, he should have curves, different legs, and the torso of a woman, which is way different.