WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on May 24, 2012, 07:26:27 PM
is young naruto fs eyes a tailled mode?if so  how many taills?
since Young naruto only is 1 tailed before shippuden he will also only be 1 tailed on the model import
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Started making a Vaati model out of brawl body parts. (some vertexed so I'm gonna give credit/collab once its done) I still haven't textured it, haven't made his other faces and haven't rigged it. XD Here is my thread where I'll request my stuff to get rigged from now on :P http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=44904.0

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

inb4Kienamaru
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Nothing like listening to the R&C OST while working on this model.



I just have to finish the right leg, mirror it, then work on the head some more.

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 25, 2012, 01:20:20 AM
Nothing like listening to the R&C OST while working on this model.



I just have to finish the right leg, mirror it, then work on the head some more.
The tail looks too big and not long enough, imo. You might wanna make the base of the gloves smaller too.
Other than that it looks good.
You'll rig him over Fox?

Quote from: Segab on May 25, 2012, 01:36:00 AM
The tail looks too big and not long enough, imo. You might wanna make the base of the gloves smaller too.
Other than that it looks good.
You'll rig him over Fox?

Funny you should say that. These are his exact proportions from the actual game.

And yep, he will go over fox

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 25, 2012, 01:20:20 AM


Inb4SilentDoom.

Also, a sexy hack over Fox for sure.

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 25, 2012, 01:20:20 AM
Nothing like listening to the R&C OST while working on this model.



I just have to finish the right leg, mirror it, then work on the head some more.
Inb4BeyondGetsMoreHypedToTextureIt

>_>
<_<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Mokujin is yes. Oh boy! Yes.


Technically, shouldn't Mokujin be on every character? r)

Quote from: RandomTBush on May 25, 2012, 04:32:05 AM
Technically, shouldn't Mokujin be on every character? r)

Yes, but I'm FFFFAAAARRRRR to lazy to do more than three
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 25, 2012, 01:43:00 AM
Funny you should say that. These are his exact proportions from the actual game.

And yep, he will go over fox
seriously? I was comparing with pics ingame on google.. Can I see him from the side? Maybe it's just the perspective?

May 25, 2012, 06:18:57 AM #1889 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 06:27:39 AM by DemonBoy
sure thing. (Ignore the normals on his feet)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.