WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.



Things are getting to be very confusing around the face. I'm not sure if I can finish him without some help

Quote from: MaxedOut on May 26, 2012, 02:38:35 AM


What other Sega character do we know that has shoes and hands like sonic? I honestly can't think of anyone...  r)
Ristar. I guessed it right before I checked that name of your .max file.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Looks badass so far Demon.
Glad to see some Sony character getting some love in smash bros.

May 26, 2012, 03:58:36 AM #1938 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 03:59:45 AM by Lost DSX8
Quote from: Carnage on May 26, 2012, 12:24:37 AM
regis have big bodys and small legs dont know who they will be over  they dont fit on ppl unless maybe on dk
u forgot DDD :P

edit:
damn didnt kno i was ninja'd...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: MaxedOut on May 26, 2012, 02:38:35 AM


What other Sega character do we know that has shoes and hands like sonic? I honestly can't think of anyone...  r)


*Cough*Bean*Cough*

But seriously though. Ristar is one of my favorite games! Glad to see this done!


Quote from: Spex130 on May 26, 2012, 04:07:58 AM
*Cough*Bean*Cough*

But seriously though. Ristar is one of my favorite games! Glad to see this done!

Yeah, I Plan to have him over ness or lucas and have a grab pole over their bat/stick.
Though I'm thinking of just rigging his body to Bust N, I don't know what I should rig it to.
I want his face to follow his movement properly.

May 26, 2012, 07:16:54 AM #1941 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:20:09 AM by Mariodk
Belive It Naruto in brawl styled texture:

almost done i just still have to fix 1 tailed claok abit more
next: teen naruto revamp/sage mode naruto revamp(both textures/Rig/alittle on model)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That looks great bro. Glad to see the progress of this is going very well.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.



he is complete now just needing to add a sword or something if dont using naruto PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Naruto's texture is nice.
Did you make it?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 26, 2012, 04:45:00 PM
Naruto's texture is nice.
Did you make it?
Dot made it
i only did the rig/model import
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 26, 2012, 05:09:10 PM
Dot made it
i only did the rig/model import
Ah. His textures never fail to impress me.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Naruto and Vegeta psa are being worked on? life is so good to me :)

Quote from: rax189 on May 26, 2012, 05:20:20 PM
Naruto and Vegeta psa are being worked on? life is so good to me :)
+Gotenks xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

May 26, 2012, 05:30:13 PM #1949 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 05:32:54 PM by rax189
THATS RIGHT!!!!!!!! it just keeps gettin better and better... mabey one day someon will make piccolo over captain falcon :)

Post Merge: May 26, 2012, 05:32:54 PM

i noticed your "making psa's since 2010" picture, are u really making goku final psa? :)