WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

awesome, are you making the psa to or just texture?

Quote from: rax189 on May 29, 2012, 07:38:42 PM
awesome, are you making the psa to or just texture?
Solar isn't involved in the hack. DemonBoy is the one doing the hack.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: rax189 on May 29, 2012, 07:38:42 PMawesome, are you making the psa to or just texture?
Oh no. I'm not involved in anyway. I just know it's going over Fox.


 more previews:

now i just have to fix shine and he is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wow, nice!! definietly worth downloading once it's released ;)

Hell yes.
Just. Hell yes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I think the colros look too... idk.. solid?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it is released now i tried to add shine but failed(cuz of filesize)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Woo seizure time! :af:
Must have this!

Quote from: rax189 on May 29, 2012, 07:38:42 PM
awesome, are you making the psa to or just texture?

Well I'm hoping that SDo0m will make a psa for him. Also I'm giving ratchet a custom Fitmotion because he does not fit Foxes bones at all.

I'd love to, but I'm actually having quite a hard time thinking up a cool moveset for him.  He has so many weapons it's hard to choose.  Omniwrench is an absolute essential.  Same with Heli-pack/Jet-pack.  I was also thinking the Suck Cannon could be fairly interesting (though it wouldn't actually suck, only blow).  But apart from those I'm really spoiled for choice XD  I'd need to decide on a playstyle and general direction first I guess.

Well as you said, His OminiWrench is a must. His Thruster-Pack can be used for a forward or down smash and the Heli-Pack he can use to glide or hover. Maybe  he can also use the Pyrociter, Devistator, or walloper. I was also thinking that the R.Y.N.O should be used as the final Smash

Quote from: Mariodk on May 29, 2012, 08:11:25 PM
more previews:

now i just have to fix shine and he is done

Shine can be fixed via texturing.

Simply take the original Super Sonic Texture, then colorize it for each color.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302