WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

what's the glitchy like thing on the feet?
other than that the texture looks smexy, arm has a weird shading though, and it looks like texture shaded, so that could be fixed

Quote from: gamma kid on June 03, 2012, 01:13:28 PM
what's the glitchy like thing on the feet?
other than that the texture looks smexy, arm has a weird shading though, and it looks like texture shaded, so that could be fixed

Yeah on the original model he had two shoulder pads, so that what's with the shading there.
The boots looking glitchy is all culls and can be fixed easily. It's just a weird thing in the model due to how dissidia loads models.

i guessed it had something to do with the shoulder pads, u may want to remove the shadows on both shoulders, since the one that HAS the shoulder pad also looks kinda funny...

Quote from: Karas on June 03, 2012, 01:19:13 PM
I feel this should be brighter,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't know I guess it's just me that thinks it's not bright enough...

You mean more like how it's shinier in dissidia?
I was basing it off his artwork Which has a rusty look to it. I can easily change it though.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And yeah I'll fix the arm's shadings.

i want to make my own CSS, since it's looks like a lot of people is making them xD

here are the character selection boxes:

http://imgur.com/a/B8yPl/all

here is what the background is gonna be:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


idk what to put as the CSP boxes yet...

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 03, 2012, 01:24:58 PM
You mean more like how it's shinier in dissidia?
I was basing it off his artwork Which has a rusty look to it. I can easily change it though.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And yeah I'll fix the arm's shadings.
I would prefer having how it looked like in Dissidia.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: gamma kid on June 03, 2012, 01:29:19 PM
i want to make my own CSS, since it's looks like a lot of people is making them xD

here are the character selection boxes:

http://imgur.com/a/B8yPl/all

here is what the background is gonna be:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


idk what to put as the CSP boxes yet...
That's pretty sweet


Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 03, 2012, 11:21:23 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Isn't that from Kingdom Hearts?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Smash bros really did always need someone with a hood...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114



Does it look better now?




all that's left to do is fix the normals, finish the rig, and send it to Beyond if he still wants to texture him

Aww yea. This could be the best Fox hack ever.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 03, 2012, 05:02:53 PM
Aww yea. This could be the best Fox hack ever.
This is guaranteed to be the best Fox hack. :srs:

Quote from: Segtendo on June 03, 2012, 05:02:53 PM
Aww yea. This could be the best Fox hack ever.
it needs a moveset for sure xD
maybe a PSA from me
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 03, 2012, 05:12:39 PM #2249 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:12:47 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 03, 2012, 04:39:49 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Does it look better now?
There we go :D    And is it me or does the sword look slightly different?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509