WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mariodk on June 03, 2012, 05:06:54 PM
it needs a moveset for sure xD
maybe a PSA from me
SilentDoom is thinking of one.

Loving the Cloud. Is there any chance you'll make a Shinra soldier outfit for him as well, from Crisis Core when they were on the mountains? 

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Keeping the sword, of course. I'm rather upset there wasn't a DLC for Dissidia with this outfit :srs:



Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 03, 2012, 11:21:23 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 03, 2012, 01:10:28 PM
I'm really glad I stopped working on this recently, as I'm sure your version of it will be better >.>

This was LegacyWolf's stage and I decided to pick it up. I got a special place in my heart for KH, no homo.

It is an import, but the only thing we're using as the import is the main model really. Everything else like the water and sky for example, are custom made, and I plan on revamping all the textures to much better quality, but still keeping that same look Kingdom Hearts has.

Also, Cloud is looking great so far man!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 03, 2012, 11:21:23 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Missed this, but aww yeahhhhh. Are you two going to try one of the ideas we came up with in that thread or just this for now?


Quote from: Haseyo on June 03, 2012, 05:34:48 PM
Missed this, but aww yeahhhhh. Are you two going to try one of the ideas we came up with in that thread or just this for now?

Didn't see it, but what is it? I'm always open to ideas. ;p

A version where the island is destroyed by Anesm, and a version of Zexion's battle on Riku's half in Re:CoM.


Idk about the destroyed version after Ansem [censored]s it up, but show me the Zexion's battle setting. Pictures or it didn't happen.

Refresh my memory sir!

June 03, 2012, 05:57:53 PM #2257 Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 06:01:05 PM by Haseyo


Ah, I see. Cool design and all, but looks like a completely new stage to me.

I do plan on doing more Kingdom Heart stages in the future, so I'll keep this in mind for sure.

Quote from: Raphael on June 03, 2012, 05:28:46 PM
Your right I didn't notice it at first, the sword looks as it still has that rusty texture from the official art. Ninka_kiwi, if you can have both textures (the rusty and dissida like ones) so there can be a choice between the two in the download. You don't have to though, already excited as is for Cloud.

Yeah I can do that, The sword texture is an edited version of the one used in crisis core, I liked the detail in it more so I kinda fused the two together. I can add the dissidia one though.
Sword comparison
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As for Shinra soldier cloud, I might do him at some point as I really like that design, but not right away.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 03, 2012, 06:07:02 PM
Ah, I see. Cool design and all, but looks like a completely new stage to me.

I do plan on doing more Kingdom Heart stages in the future, so I'll keep this in mind for sure.

Sweet, thanks. I thought it would be cool to have to rel over Mushroomy Kingdom, so it will randomly be normal or a [censored]ed up version, but still "Destiny Islands" lol


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 03, 2012, 06:21:31 PMYeah I can do that, The sword texture is an edited version of the one used in crisis core, I liked the detail in it more so I kinda fused the two together. I can add the dissidia one though. Sword comparison
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
As for Shinra soldier cloud, I might do him at some point as I really like that design, but not right away.
Any chance you'll do Dissidia Sephiroth or his Alt 2 outfit (aka original) to go with that Cloud? And he needs a proper import anyway.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 03, 2012, 06:28:15 PM
Any chance you'll do Dissidia Sephiroth or his Alt 2 outfit (aka original) to go with that Cloud? And he needs a proper import anyway.

I wanted to actually see if my boi ShadowSnake wanted to do it as he's a big Sephiroth fan,and release my cloud and his Sephiroth simultaneously, though he might be busy with his job.

June 03, 2012, 07:51:40 PM #2263 Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 06:13:58 PM by StarWaffle
@MarioDk, Just saying I only made the shoe/armband textures for the shadow i made. I stole the rest from some other shadow on the vault.

June 03, 2012, 08:10:20 PM #2264 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:13:20 PM by Miacis
Quote from: DemonBoy on June 03, 2012, 04:58:49 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


all that's left to do is fix the normals, finish the rig, and send it to Beyond if he still wants to texture him

Holy [censored] this is turning out great.

You are by far one of the best model makers on this community.