WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 04, 2012, 06:24:40 PM
Looks good to me.

Alright then. I'm not sure how many others will answer, but this is good.

I'll go ahead and clean up stuff for release.


well ive been working on mvc3 models now and this is what i got

still not done need to fix the way some parts bend

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

lol
Chris was another thing I was gonna do. I was lazy and never fixed my rig.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


looks like an awesome character to have over snake. :D
probably cus if teh brighter colors.

Finally Chris Redfield gets imported. Though I still rather see the RE5 version with the high detail textures for that, but good job so far man ;D

Quote from: optimuskirby on June 05, 2012, 02:26:41 AM
looks like an awesome character to have over snake. :D
probably cus if teh brighter colors.

Yeah many of Snake's imports are really dull colored. I like cell-shaded more.


June 05, 2012, 02:39:26 AM #2286 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:17:48 PM by Miacis
Quote from: kingskull95 on June 05, 2012, 02:15:29 AM
well ive been working on mvc3 models now and this is what i got
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

still not done need to fix the way some parts bend
Looks nice, but make sure to fix that problem in his left leg

I hope I'm not the only one who knows who this guy is.


I'm thinking he will go good over marth

^who's that? he has a interesting design...^

anyway, hulk progress:


still to do:
-fingers
-toes

and then to animate!

his face looks really weird, even for hulk
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

At Demonboy:

Ah... I've never played the game. But he's from Dark Cloud, yes?

Quote from: gamma kid on June 05, 2012, 01:58:16 PM
^who's that? he has a interesting design...^
That would be Toan
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 05, 2012, 02:52:24 PM
At Demonboy:

Ah... I've never played the game. But he's from Dark Cloud, yes?

That would be it. one of my favorite ps2 games

I thought it was some fan-made Link, but that's cool.


Quote from: KnightMario on June 05, 2012, 02:50:13 PM
his face looks really weird, even for hulk

Exactly my thought. He looks like an old man/demon/zombie/seniorcitizen.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 05, 2012, 03:16:22 PM
Exactly my thought. He looks like an old man/demon/zombie/seniorcitizen.

lolz, yh, his face does look weird, i may make some texture edits, but im not sure... since i'll probably just ruin it xD