WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 05, 2012, 03:16:22 PMExactly my thought. He looks like an old man/demon/zombie/seniorcitizen.
You basically described Frankenstein. :srs:

Quote from: Solar99 on June 05, 2012, 08:53:59 PM
You basically described Frankenstein. :srs:
lolz, now that i think of it, that hulk looks like franky!

Frankenhulk! D:<

Quote from: DemonBoy on June 05, 2012, 10:35:54 AM
I hope I'm not the only one who knows who this guy is.
http://i.imgur.com/cZEH1.png
I'm thinking he will go good over marth
Huh.. never seen him but looks interesting o.o

btw, so u ppl know, i rigged one of his hands' fingers, and the toes, so all thats left are the fingers on the other hand, and some thumb rigging...

im starting to think about releasing this as a 1 slot too, but without motionetc, so he would be a bit stretched in the legs and torso, what do u think? (when i say stretched, i mean the oposite, since i made the legs and torso longer)

Quote from: gamma kid on June 05, 2012, 09:04:08 PM
btw, so u ppl know, i rigged one of his hands' fingers, and the toes, so all thats left are the fingers on the other hand, and some thumb rigging...

im starting to think about releasing this as a 1 slot too, but without motionetc, so he would be a bit stretched in the legs and torso, what do u think? (when i say stretched, i mean the oposite, since i made the legs and torso longer)
one slot is always better than needing a special motion or psa imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 06, 2012, 12:30:35 AM #2300 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:18:12 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Spex130 on June 04, 2012, 01:14:12 AM
So hey ya'll. I kinda have a question directed towards all the Texturers out there.

I kinda wanted to know. Would this be passable, as a texture? It's my first, and I'm not aiming for HD or anything, but.......

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab8/Spex130/Preview2.png
Yeah. Barbara Scott Pilgrim style.

It looks nice, as the rig but you should include this and original
Also your hack inspired me to make kk over scott over lucas over jiggs


Quote from: gamma kid on June 05, 2012, 01:58:16 PM
anyway, hulk progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you take out a couple of wrinkles it'd look better

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


What Haseyo said ^ Send me the texture quick, I wanna see what it's like. And as for my Hulk, I'll send him to you tomorrow, I gotta finish Magneto. (If my computer decides to open 3ds max anytime soon)


June 06, 2012, 02:20:22 AM #2302 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:18:28 PM by Miacis
Quote from: gamma kid on June 05, 2012, 01:58:16 PM
^who's that? he has a interesting design...^

anyway, hulk progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


still to do:
-fingers
-toes

and then to animate!
Frankenstein on steroids.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


After I finished I noticed they looked the same .-.  If enough people think its worth doing anyways I'll probably finish it.

Also my mewtwo is only gonna have like 7 polygons and like 4 textures as oposed to 50 of each >.>




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I was trying to freshen up mewtwo a little bit since his design has changed slightly .-.

Ah yes. Can't wait Waffle. Looks like he's on his toes :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 06, 2012, 02:27:48 AM #2305 Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 02:31:49 AM by Alses
Quote from: StarWaffle on June 06, 2012, 02:22:50 AM
After I finished I noticed they looked the same .-.  If enough people think its worth doing anyways I'll probably finish it.

Also my mewtwo is only gonna have like 7 polygons and like 4 textures as oposed to 50 of each >.>


Image here*


I was trying to freshen up mewtwo a little bit since his design has changed slightly .-.

:O! A-m-a-zing.. :af2: Just gonna ask (don't wanna make a quick judgement XD) wouldn't his head look better a bit bigger taller (can't make that mistake XP)? :o like maybe 10% or something? :P

Edit: 666 posts star :O
Edit2: 6500 downloads for me :O!
Edit3: Most of them are of the hack I made that I hate most D: Dam you horrible Rosalina XP
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

June 06, 2012, 02:33:48 AM #2306 Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 02:36:38 AM by Dr.
Quote from: StarWaffle on June 06, 2012, 02:22:50 AM
Awesome Mewtwo spoilers...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Aww man... guess I'll have to drop mine... I only edited the normal, but I was planing on remodeling it too.. and that aura effect sorrounding him...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh well.
Yours looks awesome btw ;)

Quote from: Dr. on June 06, 2012, 02:33:48 AM
Aww man... guess I'll have to drop mine... I only edited the normal, but I was planing on remodeling it too.. an that aura effect sorrounding him...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh well.
Yours looks awesome btw ;)

Do not drop it.

You're further along than he is right now.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Oh I didn't know you were making that =x  Yours looks good, Don't drop it. I'll find something else to do.

:S... now now, don't drop yours too...
lets both make our own take on it ;)...
Actually what a great idea, you make yours the modern version ( just like you were doing :P) and I'll make mine Old style, way back before melee
:D yes?