WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

or combine yours, lol :P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

June 06, 2012, 06:23:00 AM #2311 Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 06:26:51 AM by Carnage
Quote from: StarWaffle on June 06, 2012, 02:59:45 AM
Oh I didn't know you were making that =x  Yours looks good, Don't drop it. I'll find something else to do.
star you could turn that into armored mewtwo  it would be epic :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 06, 2012, 06:23:00 AM
star you could turn that into armored mewtwo  it would be epic :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I will want this. No I need it! Dx

I like Mewtwo in his armor and the one's in the vault aren't good enough....
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: DemonBoy on June 05, 2012, 10:35:54 AM
I hope I'm not the only one who knows who this guy is.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm thinking he will go good over marth
i kinda do    my neighbors that recently moved away really liked dat game. i've only played Dark Cloud 2 (ya know, the one with the dude with da wrench) and that game was incredibly fun. besides having a interesting story and gameplay aspect, there was a never-ending amount of things to do in it. its in my stack of PS2 games that i hope to play again someday

anyway, niice rip. i think Link would be another great choice. either way, lookin' forward to it

Quote from: Dr. on June 06, 2012, 02:33:48 AM
Aww man... guess I'll have to drop mine... I only edited the normal, but I was planing on remodeling it too.. and that aura effect sorrounding him...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh well.
Yours looks awesome btw ;)
Why don't you rig Star's model, and use his textures? Or if you don't want to re-rig, just use his textures. You two should collab.


just found this searching for hulk images...
this is the reason why we need bump maps in brawl:

Quote from: gamma kid on June 06, 2012, 12:30:51 PM
just found this searching for hulk images...
this is the reason why we need bump maps in brawl:
I have heard that bump maps are possible, I'm just unsure how to go about doing it

Quote from: DemonBoy on June 06, 2012, 01:44:41 PM
I have heard that bump maps are possible, I'm just unsure how to go about doing it

ive read that somewhere too, but i havent seen anyone succeeding, or even trying xD

Quote from: gamma kid on June 06, 2012, 01:46:22 PM
ive read that somewhere too, but i havent seen anyone succeeding, or even trying xD

Maybe BlackJax should know. try asking about it.


99% done with rig/UV editing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i see u smoothened the texture a bit

Quote from: gamma kid on June 06, 2012, 06:34:57 PM
i see u smoothened the texture a bit
i just fused KTH´s shadow with starwaffle´s with the textures thats all
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Don't edit that texture. It's perfect.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 06, 2012, 09:40:24 PM
Don't edit that texture. It's perfect.

It's pretty good, but I wouldn't say perfect. Don't exaggerate.

June 06, 2012, 11:16:56 PM #2324 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:20:56 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Mariodk on June 06, 2012, 05:56:39 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

99% done with rig/UV editing

Me gusta