WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Albafika on June 09, 2012, 08:12:32 PM
I still find the Vertex on the Vault to be the best Shadow there is and will be. Rigs are open to flaws. r)

We get it. You guys are tired of Shadow hacks in general. Don't have to repeat it a hundred times.

Let's talk about hacks instead of just Shadow :v
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 10, 2012, 12:02:57 AM #2447 Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 12:05:00 AM by GBC
Quote from: StarWaffle on June 09, 2012, 09:20:35 PM
You have no right to be annoyed you attempted to make a shadow claiming to be better than all the rest too.

i already told mariodk i hated my shadow as well just because of all of this shadow crap

u made one of those "True HD" shadows as well starwaffle so dont come at me acting like ur in the clear...im just annoyed by shadow thats all nothing against mastaklo

any way

ninka im liking the cloud model although velens right the hair is a tad to small for his head lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Boygos on June 09, 2012, 09:29:09 PM
Shadow isn't even an appealing character to me. I don't see why he is so spammed.
Shadow was appealing to me, but only in Sonic Adventure 2. He was more of a smug bastard than the angry emo he is now.

Quote from: GBC on June 10, 2012, 12:02:57 AM
i already told mariodk i hated my shadow as well just because of all of this shadow crap

u made one of those "True HD" shadows as well starwaffle so dont come at me acting like ur in the clear...im just annoyed by shadow thats all nothing against mastaklo

any way

ninka im liking the cloud model although velens right the hair is a tad to small for his head lol

Hm?  I was just saying don't get mad about people making shadows all the time if you made one yourself D=   

I've already come to terms with the fact that shadow will never die until ssb4 comes out.

June 10, 2012, 02:23:57 AM #2450 Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 02:24:54 AM by -Hero-
:af: over Snake. Don't know who this is? Thats a shame


Yes, the finger bones line up with the knuckles, same with everything. I T-posed him and now I'm in the rigging process. Don't expect this to be screwed up or "perfectly rigged"  :srs:

Note: I'm a beginner at this.

Finally Laguna :DDDDD   Also you throw in his manikin version when you release him.

Quote from: -Hero- on June 10, 2012, 02:23:57 AM:af: over Snake. Don't know who this is? Thats a shame Yes, the finger bones line up with the knuckles, same with everything. I T-posed him and now I'm in the rigging process. Don't expect this to be screwed up or "perfectly rigged"  :srs: Note: I'm a beginner at this.
I've been waiting for someone to do this guy already. Now we get the cuchi-cuchi treatment. :3
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

If only he came with leg cramps.



NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

To all the people complaining about shadow hacks, remember nobody is forcing to downloadremember this song "it's ok, to not like things, but don't be such, a d'ick from it" and btw, I'll release Suicune tomorrow
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Why does this stuff keep happening to me? :srs:

Quote from: Solar99 on June 10, 2012, 04:24:15 PM

Why does this stuff keep happening to me? :srs:
messed up the t-pose?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

June 10, 2012, 04:52:20 PM #2459 Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 04:55:16 PM by Solar99
Quote from: KnightMario on June 10, 2012, 04:49:02 PMmessed up the t-pose?
No it's aligned to a tee. *rimshot*

I just moved the shoulder down and that happened.