WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: rax189 on June 11, 2012, 06:15:49 PMkinda looks like super android 17
That's Laguna from Final Fantasy VIII. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: rax189 on June 11, 2012, 06:15:49 PM
kinda looks like super android 17
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 11, 2012, 06:27:40 PM
That's Laguna from Final Fantasy VIII. >.>

I don't know if i should include the gun on him or just make "with and without the gun".

Quote from: -Hero- on June 11, 2012, 06:41:01 PMI don't know if i should include the gun on him or just make "with and without the gun".
I think you should do "with and without the gun". Also throw in his manikin of him too. The textures for it are on texture resource.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

June 11, 2012, 06:56:51 PM #2493 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 07:02:47 PM by -Hero-
Will do.

Im nowhere near done with him btw. :srs:
Its annoying as hell to rig.


Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 03:49:40 AM

finaly  a charmander import and its looking good :P
just needs a fix on the arms
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

my only complaint about charmander is that he's too bright for brawl

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 03:49:40 AM

one of the best bright textures ever.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on June 12, 2012, 11:53:09 AM
one of the best bright textures ever.
Well fire is a bit bright? :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 03:49:40 AM

finnaly my fav. pokemon is soon joing brawl(hoping for someone will HD him)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 12, 2012, 01:11:16 PM #2500 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 03:15:18 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Mariodk on June 12, 2012, 12:28:59 PM
finnaly my fav. pokemon is soon joing brawl(hoping for someone will HD him)
I'm going to try to improve his texture... practice my texture work

EDIT: how does this look? note that the shaders are turned off.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 01:11:16 PM
I'm going to try to improve his texture... practice my texture work

EDIT: how does this look? note that the shaders are turned off.

looks good
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I see a noticeable seam by Charmander's eyes and nose, you should probably fix those up.

The arms still seem a little strange...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 12, 2012, 05:51:06 PM
The arms still seem a little strange...
I had to disable the hand bones... Charizard's hands are so skinny... and the animations really get messed up... ShadowSnake had to do the same for his Tyranitaur Vertex.

Quote from: RandomTBush on June 12, 2012, 05:02:37 PM
I see a noticeable seam by Charmander's eyes and nose, you should probably fix those up.
I've been trying... so success yet  :-\