WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.


why is articuno with ho oh textures? lol and i hope he goes over charizard for wings rigg
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 15, 2012, 01:41:28 PM
why is articuno with ho oh textures? lol and i hope he goes over charizard for wings rigg

Star used Ho-oh as a base XD Then ditched it in the garbage :( The reason to why the textures aren't placed right I don't know.. Star does if he can remember :P
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on June 15, 2012, 01:43:42 PM
Star used Ho-oh as a base XD Then ditched it in the garbage :( The reason to why the textures aren't placed right I don't know.. Star does if he can remember :P
"fixed" brawl DAEs have the UVs flipped vertically

Quote from: Carnage on June 15, 2012, 01:41:28 PMwhy is articuno with ho oh textures?
It looks awesome doesn't it? :srs:

June 15, 2012, 02:32:27 PM #2585 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 02:36:48 PM by Alses
Quote from: gamma kid on June 15, 2012, 01:53:38 PM
"fixed" brawl DAEs have the UVs flipped vertically

Are you sure about that? I thought it was the morpher he used.. Because if you look at it's feet and neck even though they're on the same polygon as it's wings and torso they're already placed correctly, and the eyes are as well without any need of UV flipping. But if it is some sort of UV flip then I have no idea on how to get it right.. Got any tips?

Edit: before someone asks why Articuno isn't chubby like its supposed to be is because IMO Articuno represents a phoenix, not a canary. I can make a chubby version if its requested :P
And this is the style of articuno I wanna go for:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

modifiers>UV unwrap>EDIT>in on of the menu things>flip vertically or mirror, they are both there, but i dont remember which one actually makes it perfectly... i'd say mirror...

OR

open the texture in ur favourite photo editor, and flip vertically...

Quote from: gamma kid on June 15, 2012, 02:37:37 PM
modifiers>UV unwrap>EDIT>in on of the menu things>flip vertically or mirror, they are both there, but i dont remember which one actually makes it perfectly... i'd say mirror...

OR

open the texture in ur favourite photo editor, and flip vertically...

Flipping and mirroring doesn't work, although what you just said will help me a LOT on remapping it.. Already got the stomach area fixed :D thanks ^^
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

want to make a character from scratch again

the first one who guess which character I am doing will win a cookie!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Escargoon from Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Does anyone have a good idea for the tail? If not I'll just use Ganon's cape and shape it XD Fixed the mapping :3 (it had some of the map vertice thingies way off for some reason o_o.. Was an easy fix though thanks to gamma ^^)
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Anyone want to get me ingame pics of my Boo Pack?


[censored] Black Mage's redesign I'm making classic Black Mage!

Texture is WIP

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 15, 2012, 03:26:53 PM
[censored] Black Mage's redesign I'm making classic Black Mage!

Texture is WIP

I approve :srs:


Quote from: Boygos on June 15, 2012, 03:26:35 PM
Anyone want to get me ingame pics of my Boo Pack?


Sure, I can.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 15, 2012, 03:26:53 PM
[censored] Black Mage's redesign I'm making classic Black Mage!

Texture is WIP


There's Vivi...then there's [censored]ing this. I approve.