WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 16, 2012, 02:23:04 AM
Wait so you're purposly making a crappy Shadow rig over Yoshi? Just to see who'll download that sh*t? LMFAO! :laugh:
Shake that.

I gotta say, this is the first time I've done something ridiculously stupid before laughing it out with Nano first xD

*cough* legendary Goku DX SA2 Shadow Warrior Two Man the Hedgehog *cough*

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 16, 2012, 02:24:51 AM
Shake that.
what?


[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 16, 2012, 02:29:15 AM
Everyday I'm shufflin'
beeop beeop beeop beep ba doop beoopadoopdoopdoop

I tried.


Oh nooo, Chao eggs? xD

I will take in-game pics if you need, just PM me whenever you do Boygos.
Are you still fixin' those Boos or are you focusing on something else?



That's what I sent Boygos. In-game pics coming up shortly.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Shadow over Yoshi....



...




You sir are a genius.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Pictures sent to Boygos. Enjoy the shots xD
[spoiler]





[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i must download.
this will be epic.
his egg could be shadows sphere.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

dat winged shadow
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


dat broken download
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

June 16, 2012, 03:18:00 AM #2622 Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 03:19:47 AM by Boygos
Quote from: Justice lovin Pervy on June 16, 2012, 03:14:42 AM
dat broken download
lol fixed

Post Merge: June 16, 2012, 03:19:47 AM

next will be Shadow over Dedede with Sonic as his hammer.

I'm gonna actually rig it to see how it looks xD


You've sparked a revolution.

Please put Shadow over everyone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Boygos on June 16, 2012, 03:18:00 AMlol fixed
Post Merge: June 16, 2012, 03:19:47 AM
next will be Shadow over Dedede with Sonic as his hammer.
WIN
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509