WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

almost done:

just shader work left and test ingame
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 16, 2012, 01:22:17 PM
I'll rig him if you want :p

Perfect! I'll send it right on over as soon as I finish.

Quote from: Carnage on June 16, 2012, 07:17:19 PM
you should rebuild venusaur too and yes blastoise will be epic made by star and rigged by nano :P

Yeah maybe, The Venusaur that is already made is passable as it is though so I won't be in a huge rush to rebuild him but I probably will. This is because Tormod is making a charizard/Blastoise/Venusaur PSA =D

Quote from: Mariodk on June 16, 2012, 08:50:26 PM
almost done:

just shader work left and test ingame
His clothes look dull compared to his vibrant body.

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 16, 2012, 08:58:07 PM
Perfect! I'll send it right on over as soon as I finish.

Yeah maybe, The Venusaur that is already made is passable as it is though so I won't be in a huge rush to rebuild him but I probably will. This is because Tormod is making a charizard/Blastoise/Venusaur PSA =D

i know i follow that thread too :P his individual FS previews were amazing that why we need venusaur since fallenking venusaur doesnt have faces/rigged mouth and has a belly problem with the rigg
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BabyLuigiOnFire and I are collabing again...

before:


after my tiny texture edits...


Quote from: Boygos on June 16, 2012, 09:44:10 PM
BabyLuigiOnFire and I are collabing again...

before:
http://i.imgur.com/lox9Q.png

after my tiny texture edits...
http://i.imgur.com/1MuZ8.png


Looks better for sure. Though it looks like it was just desaturated some and the edges of his chest were smudged some.

Also his face and mouth look really low-res, not to sure if you edited those though.

Quote from: Beyond on June 16, 2012, 09:49:11 PM


Looks better for sure. Though it looks like it was just desaturated some and the edges of his chest were smudged some.

Also his face and mouth look really low-res, not to sure if you edited those though.
Yeah, I think I'm gonna go back and work on the face and mouth. They slipped by me the first time xD


I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Need. Super. Sonic. Version. NOW.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 16, 2012, 11:22:25 AM
I'm rebuilding Blastoise, Is there anyone out there who would want to rig him? On squirtle of course.



Makes me want to rerig Wartortle... I didn't do a very good job on him... I'd like to redo him, but only if he matches Nano and your's Blastoise with a sexy StarWaffle texture...





Just finished pre-rigging preparations (Texture fixing and such)

There are going to be two versions, one over Ike with the Monado, and one over Link with one of Dunban's other swords. The Link version will come after I rig a few more characters from Xenoblade. ([censored]son, Alvis, and Mumkhar for example.)

DUNBAN?!
[censored] yea! Beyond really needs to finish up Shulk D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I really wanna do a stage involving xenoblade at some point based off the bionis knee as that would make for a kick ass stage to go with all these xenoblade imports >.>

I just noticed nothing from Xenoblade is in Brawl yet. D:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509