WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 17, 2012, 05:55:43 AM #2670 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 06:00:25 AM by Shadow101


After a few hours of work all I have left to do is a few rig touch-ups here and there, plus maybe some expressions. Fingers are rigged BTW.

For those who are wondering, yes the beam is just the beam saber's blade...

I'm probably going to end up rigging the mechonis just for [censored]s and giggles at this rate... (I have like over a few thousand model's from Xenoblade on my computer right now.)

BTW who should I do next? Shulk, [censored]son, Mumkhar, Fiora, or Alvis? (Beyond's already doing Shulk but it looks like he isn't going to finish it...)


June 17, 2012, 08:58:44 AM #2672 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 09:03:44 AM by StarWaffle
I'd love a wartortle import.

Also so nano knows I'm working on it

Done the Head and Leg textures .-.

Star, the textures look so awesome, the shading is perfect :o. Good job, can't wait to see it rigged by Nano. :P
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Thanks you =D 

It's a step up from the previous blastoise =P


(will be golden ingame like as super sonic model is sonic“s texture in brawlbox but golden ingame)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 17, 2012, 11:20:10 AM #2676 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 11:26:23 AM by TommoPuppy
Quote from: Boygos on June 16, 2012, 02:01:49 AM
teh shadow to end all shadowz
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Uh oh no nose gotta make a second version
(no seriously this is epic)


as ppl requested
SSJ Sonic in goku cloth
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 02:13:22 PM



Those Textures....

WILL NOT TOUCH.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 17, 2012, 02:17:26 PM

Those Textures....

WILL NOT TOUCH.

when you say that.... is it a good thing or bad thing? :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 02:18:58 PM
when you say that.... is it a good thing or bad thing? :P

If I touched it, all the stuff that looks gritty would lose it's grit.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 02:13:22 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is the first time I've wanted cloud :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

All the credit goes to Ninka... He made this amazing model. It was actually the first model since Metal Sonic that was fun and enjoyable to rig.