WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jokekid on July 14, 2012, 01:47:08 AM
i find it easier to rig models with few vertices, i mean, some models have so many vertices i dont even know what to do with all of them...
Thats usually the case, yes.

However, it is harder to get a smooth bend, and the way Charizard's wings move, its needed. Oh well.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 14, 2012, 01:54:26 AM
Thats usually the case, yes.

However, it is harder to get a smooth bend, and the way Charizard's wings move, its needed. Oh well.
very true there... i still love N64 imports, cuz i have to work more on the model itself than on rigging, and the rig takes literally 20 minutes, since it's mostly 1 weights... xD

He is going to make the tail glow orange with the Final Smash, like if it was shooting fire  :af:
I'm Nanobud's Brother!

July 14, 2012, 11:53:00 AM #3093 Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 01:19:23 PM by Mariodk

afew texture revamps(pants/the green cloth/alittle on the blue of the vest)
only fingers left(both riggined and UV editing) and mouth left to rig
cuz i using the DBZ BT3 hands(used Turbosmooth on them) they are alot better to rig then the other hands there coming with this model

Post Merge: July 14, 2012, 01:19:21 PM


got animted eyes to work(atleast in brawlbox idk if it works ingame yet)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


She's gorgeous! I see a couple of things I need to fix up texture-wise, but other than that... it's gorgeous  :'(
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 14, 2012, 02:55:19 PM
She's gorgeous! I see a couple of things I need to fix up texture-wise, but other than that... it's gorgeous  :'(

I can spot a few too. Namely some spots on her jacket are too bright, desaturate them a little.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 14, 2012, 02:57:13 PM
I can spot a few too. Namely some spots on her jacket are too bright, desaturate them a little.

Nope that isn't it at all. I would never use the desaturate tool to suck the life out of Mia's beautiful leather jacket.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 14, 2012, 03:08:04 PM
Nope that isn't it at all. I would never use the desaturate tool to suck the life out of Mia's beautiful leather jacket.

My maybe, like 5%. It's too bright right now.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 14, 2012, 03:12:28 PM
My maybe, like 5%. It's too bright right now.

Artistic opinions.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I actually like the jacket just the way it is now.


You guys, don't [censored]ing push it with the criticism to show off.

I think Mia looks [censored]ing epic as [censored]ing hell, and I am getting it when she's out, yes.

Now, if you want to be gay/creepy and follow the whole Brawlified [censored], then you got some unsaturating to do.

Just look at her next to Ike. They are from the same game, so they should have the same color tones. Comparing Mia to Brawl Pikachu is irrelevant, if you know what I mean.

What does the version without the jacket look like by the way?

Quote from: SJS on July 14, 2012, 02:55:19 PM
She's gorgeous! I see a couple of things I need to fix up texture-wise, but other than that... it's gorgeous  :'(
I know you love your texture work. :happy:

It's really awesome, indeed.
Quote from: Velen on July 14, 2012, 03:12:28 PM
My maybe, like 5%. It's too bright right now.
We'll consider it.
Quote from: Haseyo on July 14, 2012, 03:22:41 PM
I actually like the jacket just the way it is now.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 14, 2012, 06:31:02 PM
You guys, don't [censored]ing push it with the criticism to show off.

I think Mia looks [censored]ing epic as [censored]ing hell, and I am getting it when she's out, yes.

Now, if you want to be gay/creepy and follow the whole Brawlified [censored], then you got some unsaturating to do.

Just look at her next to Ike. They are from the same game, so they should have the same color tones. Comparing Mia to Brawl Pikachu is irrelevant, if you know what I mean.

What does the version without the jacket look like by the way?
Thank you. :happy:

As for the Jacketless version:




Shes lookin great!!

July 15, 2012, 05:09:53 AM #3104 Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 05:28:12 AM by TheLegend75
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.