WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's the right one >.>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Was going to try and make a new model for Simon Belmont for Eternal Yoshi (As judgement's designs look weird), but I got distracted by another Castlevania character...

Another character that got butchered in judgement Alucard, Dracula's son! Decided to work on it as SoTN is my favorite Castlevania. Ignore the werid cull issues on his coat and the fact he has no head yet as this is WIP.

Quote from: Alses on July 16, 2012, 12:04:36 PM
Hmm, I disagree, the right one is probably the edited one since most of it looks better however unfinished.. The right one's face is WAY better and to make it like that was probably why the skin had to be redone.. Welp I'm just guessing XD

Tell us SJS which is which :P
please double read, i said the right one was the editted one...


blablablabla than the right one, WHICH I THINK IS THE EDITTED ONE

Quote from: jokekid on July 16, 2012, 08:13:50 PM
please double read, i said the right one was the editted one...


blablablabla than the right one, WHICH I THINK IS THE EDITTED ONE

Actually it was a mistake I did for not splitting what I said into two sentences... I disagree that the left skin looks better. The right one is probably the edited one since etc. I was stating my version of your assumption. And the last part was why I thought they redid the skin however now I realize that its just for it to be brawl-ified.. Sorry for causing confusion XP


Aanyway.. Alucard always reminds me of Raphael from Soul Caliber .__.
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114



the legs and feets are perfect rigged while he pretending to be a airplane
Stupid Tinypic :C

lolz, he believes he can flyyyy

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 16, 2012, 07:58:27 PM
Was going to try and make a new model for Simon Belmont for Eternal Yoshi (As judgement's designs look weird), but I got distracted by another Castlevania character...

Another character that got butchered in judgement Alucard, Dracula's son! Decided to work on it as SoTN is my favorite Castlevania. Ignore the werid cull issues on his coat and the fact he has no head yet as this is WIP.
Oooh. Alucard. Nice. Pretty damn detailed preview right now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Have another preview then


Face is not final.

Yeah! Nice model, we needed more custom imports in the vault.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 17, 2012, 12:28:25 AM
Oooh. Alucard. Nice. Pretty damn detailed preview right now.

HEADLESS HORSEMAN lol

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 17, 2012, 12:41:43 AM
Have another preview then


Face is not final.

I have no [censored]ing clue who that is, but he looks sick.

He reminds me of Demitri from Darkstalkers.
If you made a custom model of him, I would totally texture him =]

head looks pretty out of place right now, u'll have to add a lot of modellish detail to it...

July 17, 2012, 03:35:09 PM #3147 Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 06:35:47 PM by Nanobuds
heres Metal Sonic. New model, on Wolf again:



And the crappy Render:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


in-game:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


this model is way more detailed than the Generations model. All the joints rotate perfectly, and I tried to keep clipping to a minimum.
ItalianStallion is gonna give this one another HD texture

nice metalsonic nanobuds :3


90% done
Stupid Tinypic :C

The top two posts are total win

Metal and Bowser are looking FANTASTIC
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521