WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: the_randomizer on July 18, 2012, 11:01:36 PM
I'll be good; I'm just frustrated at my inability to rig the hair well.
we all have horrible problems, I cant get 3ds max 2010 to work on my computer, only 3ds max9, and you cant export a working .dae from that <.<

2011 works just fine.


Started the texture =o

^Oh [censored] yes

now what ever happened to my boy andy?

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 19, 2012, 02:00:50 AM
^Oh [censored] yes

now what ever happened to my boy andy?

Lmao^

Wait. Who the [censored] is Andy?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 19, 2012, 02:07:45 AM
Lmao^

Wait. Who the [censored] is Andy?

That is Andy, no progress on him though.

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 19, 2012, 01:57:02 AM Started the texture =o
Oh great another Mewtwo.... =.=
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 19, 2012, 02:10:44 AM

That is Andy, no progress on him though.

Oh yeah, wasn't that a custom made model? And the face and hair was a pain in the ass but turned out beautifully as I can see.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 19, 2012, 02:29:40 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:af:
I'm curious though, how come you had to reapply textures? the file you sent me had all the textures already in place...
and I'll start work on ridley sometime this week!

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 19, 2012, 02:31:32 AM
:af:
I'm curious though, how come you had to reapply textures? the file you sent me had all the textures already in place...
and I'll start work on ridley sometime this week!

They were all applied. Brawl Box didn't want me to use the original model, apparently. Also, Other M models don't exactly look great in Brawl without any edits. By putting it into 3DS and reimporting it, I'll get shaders and what-not appropriate for Brawl.

... I think. Pretty sure.

Plus, I've got to condense the ridiculous amount of polygons to save as much filesize as possible, as well as add a few things from Norfair directly to the model.

Probably not the easiest way, but I already did it and I'm not doing it again. :srs:

Can't wait to animate Ridley. I have some good ideas I was gonna use for the Artifact Temple, but seeing as how that won't be happening for a while, I may as well apply them here.

I think I'm getting good at this, eh?



Over Bowser.

 ^ i freaking love this  :happy:
PLAYSTATION ALL STARS

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: spiderjjr45 on July 19, 2012, 03:42:10 AMI think I'm getting good at this, eh? Over Bowser.
Mother of god............
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Thank you. Thank you.

However, something's up with the textures loading in game. In BB, they look just fine. But check out what the real Brawl is doing to him:



If any of the great Brawl hackers know what's going on, please lend a hand.