WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.


shess, the ultimate life form.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Oizen on July 20, 2012, 02:17:16 AM yes.
@anyone who wants to replace a character with Shadow.

Please take notes. THIS is how you port a perfect Shadow without any .rel.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



July 20, 2012, 03:52:28 AM #3276 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 04:13:00 AM by chaos_knight9000
Oh YES!!!! Now we need Shadow Centurions!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

This is too much Shadow for me to handle. No doubt this will be the pinnacle of Shadows hacks. Still kinda creeps me out to see lil Shadow Pikmin but I like it XD

Replace ALL the characters with Shadow!

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 20, 2012, 04:17:04 AMReplace ALL the characters with Shadow!
That includes GW too
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Oh my [censored], this'll be the greatest Shadow pack ever. The TRUE REAL Shadow.


July 20, 2012, 04:22:27 AM #3281 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 04:25:21 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Haseyo on July 20, 2012, 04:18:44 AM
Oh my [censored], this'll be the greatest Shadow pack ever. The TRUE REAL Shadow.
No need for .rel ports anymore!  :af: (Jasonvalle22 and other "porters" I'm talking to you! :srs:)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Shadow over pikmin :af:


Shadow over Ness Looool

Shadow over Fox :af2:

The only one i need to make my day
:kdance: :kdance: Shadow over Shadow  :kdance: :kdance:
*Shot* Hope nobody saw it coming  :o
I see what i did there :happy:

Lol ignore this ^

its for the Bowser JR psa  ;D



Low Poly Statue, i need to found a scarf model to look like SM3DL

Quote from: Anivernage on July 20, 2012, 04:23:39 AM

Um I was already making SMG2 Rock Mario. :>.>palm:
Quote from: Anivernage on July 20, 2012, 04:23:39 AM

Low Poly Statue, i need to found a scarf model to look like SM3DL
What about Tanooki Mario (SMB3 or SM3DL)? Are you doing him? Also there is already a 3ds emulator and SM3DL rom, I have yet to find a download that doesn't involve making surveys though. :>.>: If you're doing SM3DL Mario Statue, then I advice also trying to do the SMB3 one, with the Mario Bros's pitchfork, or whatever they have in their hands.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 20, 2012, 04:31:52 AM
Um I was already making SMG2 Rock Mario. :>.>palm:What about Tanooki Mario (SMB3 or SM3DL)? Are you doing him? Also there is already a 3ds emulator and SM3DL rom, I have yet to find a download that doesn't involve making surveys though. :>.>: If you're doing SM3DL Mario Statue, then I advice also trying to do the SMB3 one, with the Mario Bros's pitchfork, or whatever they have in their hands.
Everything is for a PSA so they arent costumes are articles ;D

For Statue ill try to make it as SMB3
the one i made it took me 20 mins :P thats why looks really fawful :P