WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

So I got bored of mewtwo already and really don't feel like UV mapping the armor...  So i took the lazy way out and slapped a generic repeating metal texture on the whole thing =D  Hopefully the shine makes it look cool in game though.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Get DemonBoy to make Mewtwo do the prancing :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

July 20, 2012, 07:15:35 AM #3302 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 07:17:11 AM by Pik
Interesting, the Mewtwo model doesn't quite look like the Melee or PokePark ones. Is it custom? Cool!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: StarWaffle on July 20, 2012, 06:59:51 AM
So I got bored of mewtwo already and really don't feel like UV mapping the armor...  So i took the lazy way out and slapped a generic repeating metal texture on the whole thing =D  Hopefully the shine makes it look cool in game though.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This looks so amazing so far, though somewhat incomplete.  For example, the ankle pieces seem thicker and have more sections in the actual artwork.  Furthermore the tops of the breast plate and pingas plate should be dark purple rather than grey.  Finally, I think the arm pads should have a little more detail and actually strap round his hands.  Reference:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Otherwise, so much hype it's ridiculous.

the armor needs more detail expecially on the hands l sdoom said he needs to be strapped and i agree optimize the model then the shine will make any texture look epic xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>

<.<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


upper body finished...
i want it to look like this when finished completely:
[huge pic alert]
[spoiler]

i'll have to make some nice horns too, cuz these are still the N64 ones xD
after that, i'll start browing brawl files to find the clothes he needs...

Quote from: Mafioso on July 20, 2012, 04:37:25 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Boom! looks great so far. As for Ridley, he's being a [censored] to rig, though I will persevere!

Maybe people will notice when I finish the model import....

Quote from: Mariodk on July 20, 2012, 06:52:56 AM
true bowser(hope he will have animted eyes like as brawl bowser)
He has eye movement, although Nanobuds says it isn't perfect, he says that it looks pretty good in game, also it is actually Brawl Bowser's eye iris. lol!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 20, 2012, 11:59:03 AM
Boom! looks great so far. As for Ridley, he's being a [censored] to rig, though I will persevere!
shame no one imported ridley on charizard yet :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 20, 2012, 04:12:22 PM
shame no one imported ridley on charizard yet :S

Find me a decently T-posed model and I might be able to do it.   As from what I learned from porting Shiva, nothing can be as difficult compared to rigging her hair.

Quote from: Carnage on July 20, 2012, 04:12:22 PM
shame no one imported ridley on charizard yet :S

This would not work at all, look at Ridley and Charizard's proportions. If Ridley were to be on Charizard, his proportions would be totally off and would not look that good. Precisely why half of my team tried importing him on Charizard and failed.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 20, 2012, 04:26:31 PM
This would not work at all, look at Ridley and Charizard's proportions. If Ridley were to be on Charizard, his proportions would be totally off and would not look that good. Precisely why half of my team tried importing him on Charizard and failed.
good reason to use star's vertex, which looks pretty darn good

Quote from: jokekid on July 20, 2012, 04:32:16 PM
good reason to use star's vertex, which looks pretty darn good
I still do. :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 20, 2012, 04:26:31 PM
This would not work at all, look at Ridley and Charizard's proportions. If Ridley were to be on Charizard, his proportions would be totally off and would not look that good. Precisely why half of my team tried importing him on Charizard and failed.
your porbably right maybe on ganon like aafyre diablos and  since ganon has long arms it could work i guess but the taill woudnt move i guess
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.