WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flygon on July 20, 2012, 10:14:41 PM
He spent time vertexing the hair, not rigging it
Yes, I don't think that hair needs movement

Post Merge: July 20, 2012, 10:18:43 PM
If it's hair movement, select all hair vertices and rig to head, if it's just a vertex mistake, just move the verticees to close that hole

Enough off-topic

Okay, as long as we're agreed. I'm rigging to just the HeadN bone and not animating it.  If someone else wants to do it, they can go right ahead.

I'm surprised no one's making a better Hatsune Miku. :/

Quote from: Flygon on July 20, 2012, 10:14:41 PM
He spent time vertexing the hair, not rigging it
Oh I thought it was rigging that took him forever. My bad. xP
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

July 20, 2012, 10:23:49 PM #3348 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 10:30:39 PM by Flygon
Quote from: Korudo Daiō on July 20, 2012, 10:21:06 PM
I'm surprised no one's making a better Hatsune Miku. :/
She is a side project, but I heven't even started, you are making a psa right? Over who?

Post Merge: July 20, 2012, 10:30:39 PM

Preview
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 20, 2012, 10:23:31 PM
Oh I thought it was rigging that took him forever. My bad. xP

Don't worry about it, just a communication problem on my part.  I originally didn't want to rig the hair due to the sheer difficulty in rigging it with the bone.  So, for now, I will only have it move with the head. ;)

for the hair gap, find those vertices in 3ds max, and give them EXACTLY the same wieghts, as if they were just 1 vertex

Quote from: jokekid on July 20, 2012, 10:38:22 PM
for the hair gap, find those vertices in 3ds max, and give them EXACTLY the same wieghts, as if they were just 1 vertex

It was actually normal before I erroneously tried to rig the hair to the hair bones, but when it was just rigged to HeadN, it was fine, so I'll revert back to that and submit it to the Vault.

Quote from: the_randomizer on July 20, 2012, 10:50:56 PM
It was actually normal before I erroneously tried to rig the hair to the hair bones, but when it was just rigged to HeadN, it was fine, so I'll revert back to that and submit it to the Vault.
as im saying, the gap is normal to happen, that is because the head and hair aren't "attached" the easiest solution is to rig the line between the head and hair completely to the hair, and the rest of the hair to the hair bones

Erm...no offense but you could you 2 take this to pms instead? It's starting to get off-topic now.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Okay, last post, as I'm done with the rig; there will be no further derailment after this



July 20, 2012, 11:10:38 PM #3355 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 11:21:56 PM by Korudo Daiō
Quote from: Flygon on July 20, 2012, 10:23:49 PM
She is a side project, but I heven't even started, you are making a psa right? Over who?

Ness. A ZSS port over Ness with its own moves, actually.

But I found which model I'd like the person to use.

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on July 20, 2012, 11:10:38 PMNess. A ZSS port over Ness with its own moves, actually. But I found which model I'd like the person to use.
Would the model still be able to work over ZSS? I'm not talking about a port.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 21, 2012, 12:31:26 AM
Would the model still be able to work over ZSS? I'm not talking about a port.

I'm not sure. But I think so, yes. It should, anyway. I'm going to try to import it myself then. And if it doesn't work, then I'll let Flygon take care of it.

I know people haven't been making very many Samus/ZSS bundles, but the Tony Stark that was just released made me decide that we needed more costumes that worked together. Hope you like Doctor Who.


July 21, 2012, 01:27:10 AM #3359 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 02:52:26 AM by the_randomizer
Well, glad to get that taken care of.