WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this few pages are full of wins ridley and armored mewtwo are two of my most wanted models in brawl :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BTW honestly I think that Mewtwo's hand could be a bit better. they look... I dunno, weird? That's the only thing I can complain about. 11/10 would download.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on July 21, 2012, 10:15:23 PM
BTW honestly I think that Mewtwo's hand could be a bit better. they look... I dunno, weird? That's the only thing I can complain about. 11/10 would download.

I believe only one of Lucario's hands has actual finger bones
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 21, 2012, 10:20:39 PM
I believe only one of Lucario's hands has actual finger bones
correct. Only the right hand has finger bones

Quote from: SJS on July 21, 2012, 10:20:39 PM
I believe only one of Lucario's hands has actual finger bones

Indeed.  Lucario's hands are extremely stupid.  One of them has one finger bone whilst the other has two rather oddly placed finger bones.  You'd have to add bones to the hands if you want them to look good and proper for Mewtwo (three fingers with two bones each).  

Thanks for the fast answers, I didn't know that :3.


This means that this can be fixed in a PSA or with a FitMotion? I'm a noob, I really am. D;
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

I find it stupid that some characters only have one set of hand/finger bones...

It really is...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Puccio on July 21, 2012, 10:32:24 PM
Thanks for the fast answers, I didn't know that :3.


This means that this can be fixed in a PSA or with a FitMotion? I'm a noob, I really am. D;

It would only be possible if Star added bones to the hands.  Then one could animate them to look better for Mewtwo.

Yeah that left hand looks pretty dumb =/  I guess i'll have to change via vertex into a more natural pose >.>  even though they'll all bend at the same time because theres only one finger bone.  Ah well.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 21, 2012, 11:10:50 PM
It would only be possible if Star added bones to the hands.  Then one could animate them to look better for Mewtwo.
it would lose the bone indexs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

revamped kamehameha/galick gun(needs to be recoloured for that)/other DBZ beams GFX model

only needs help to this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=48011.new#new
for make it shine/be kinda same GFX as in DBZ BT3
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Hey look whose getting a well deserved update.

Now if only I could learn how to work on one model at once I'm like at 5 with this guy...

Quote from: Abbi dude on July 21, 2012, 06:03:23 PM
Lucario , obviously.

well i heard port and there are lucarios over jiggly puff, dk, wario, and probably more

Quote from: rax189 on July 22, 2012, 01:05:10 AM
well i heard port and there are lucarios over jiggly puff, dk, wario, and probably more
Yes, but they aren't rigged to their bones. Only ported.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Mkay I think he's done now?