WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 28, 2012, 12:22:05 PM
No, I  think its a room in Fable 3..... I think.
^this^

looks to that annoying place you have to go every time you want to do ANYTHING

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 28, 2012, 12:22:05 PM
No, I  think its a room in Fable 3..... I think.
Quote from: jokekid on July 28, 2012, 02:26:28 PM
^this^

looks to that annoying place you have to go every time you want to do ANYTHING
Nope, you are both wrong. It's the Sanctuary from AC.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091206203224/assassinscreed/images/6/61/Zw-assassin-sanctuary-1.png
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 28, 2012, 12:22:05 PM
No, I  think its a room in Fable 3..... I think.
Quote from: jokekid on July 28, 2012, 02:26:28 PM
^this^

looks to that annoying place you have to go every time you want to do ANYTHING

Does this look like Fable to you? >.>



It's clearly the sanctuary below Villa Auditore in Monteriggioni.

Quote from: dRage on July 28, 2012, 02:35:10 PM
Does this look like Fable to you? >.>



It's clearly the sanctuary below Villa Auditore in Monteriggioni.

have you even seen the fable 3 sanctuary?
it DOES look like it...

Quote from: jokekid on July 28, 2012, 02:36:33 PM
have you even seen the fable 3 sanctuary?
it DOES look like it...

Yes, you're probably referring to the menu room which is a circular shaped room. That's where the similarties end, though.


Ah I see. I never owned Fable, neither a 360, so I was just going by memory of what friend had showed me.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

July 28, 2012, 03:20:43 PM #3546 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 03:22:09 PM by KnightMario

guess
and yeah i use blender
get ready for a load of kirby hat previews btw
there was only one model of this i could find and it had the side that you see in nsmb on all sides, so i used it as a base
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on July 28, 2012, 03:20:43 PM

guess
and yeah i use blender
get ready for a load of kirby hat previews btw
there was only one model of this i could find and it had the side that you see in nsmb on all sides, so i used it as a base

looks like a mario brick to me

lol fail
guess the FINAL product
here's a much bigger hint
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

July 28, 2012, 03:50:14 PM #3549 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 03:53:28 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: jokekid on July 28, 2012, 03:35:14 PMlooks like a mario brick to me
It is, but for what Model Import is it for? ;)
Quote from: KnightMario on July 28, 2012, 03:49:36 PMlol fail guess the FINAL product here's a much bigger hint
Hopefully you can get it to have an acurrate shading to the vide previews on youtube and in the pictures on google. It looks pretty damn good so far. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

July 28, 2012, 03:53:30 PM #3550 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 03:54:33 PM by KnightMario
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 28, 2012, 03:50:14 PM
It is, but for what Model Import is it for? ;)

Post Merge: July 28, 2012, 03:51:20 PM
Hopefully you can get it to have an acurrate shading to the vide previews on youtube and in the pictures on google.
lol you know about it since you're helping don't spoil =P
it'll be shiny gold like the  artwork, but have a model like the game, since the artwork has different edges
but the shading should turn out right don't you worry =P
btw i finished 3 other full hacks for this project (i may release it all at same time, probably not)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on July 28, 2012, 03:49:36 PM
lol fail
guess the FINAL product
here's a much bigger hint

It's the new power up from the new Mario game with all the coins. :V

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on July 28, 2012, 04:04:36 PM
It's the new power up from the new Mario game with all the coins. :V
ding-ding, we have a winner
btw i need to release our captain mario when i find the pm lol
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on July 28, 2012, 04:07:42 PM
ding-ding, we have a winner
btw i need to release our captain mario when i find the pm lol
What do I get? :af:
I can resend it to you if you want.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on July 28, 2012, 04:04:36 PM
It's the new power up from the new Mario game with all the coins. :V

wut?
pic please?
i cant see a power-up there... xD