WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Man, it sucks the mudbox sculpt went to waste though. Still, good work with the heels.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sexy work, yo.

wasnt sure if I should use samus's old decals or not..

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

That is one sexy Peach. Personally, I think she would look better if she were wearing fingerless gloves.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: mariokart64n on July 31, 2012, 05:20:37 AM
wasnt sure if I should use samus's old decals or not..


The nipples. Yes. Also, nice toon Peach decal on gloves.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 31, 2012, 05:22:43 AM
That is one sexy Peach. Personally, I think she would look better if she were wearing fingerless gloves.
This--Less skin is good in that case.

lose the the gloves you think?
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

lol nice design of Paper Peach man but it kinda takes the epic seriousness away, in a way.

How about a crown or maybe the Mushroom logo that represents Mario series characters?

Just some thoughts..

And keep the gloves!

Don't you dare..

Quote from: mariokart64n on July 31, 2012, 05:28:21 AM
lose the the gloves you think?
Fingerless would be better imo
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

July 31, 2012, 06:57:22 AM #3638 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 07:01:50 AM by the_randomizer
How 'bout two versions; one with fingerless gloves and one without? That way, we satisfy both parties.




....Not that my opinions hold any merit here.....

I just hemmed the glove and re-textured it.. so I can include a texture to interchange the glove / fingerless option when released..

Even as a simple re-texture I do prefer the fingerless design now over a full glove

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

the only issue i see is the difference in quality between overall and the hands...
i'll stick with the full gloves if that is final, but im pretty sure that if you enhance the model or texture of the gloves/fingers a bit with ur magic, i'll be getting the fingerless gloves

I think the fingerless or whatever the hell version is sexy, and much better. It fits the whole Zero Suit Peach idea very well, so I will be a very happy customer.

Quote from: mariokart64n on July 31, 2012, 05:07:27 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zero Suit Samus needs a revamp with that body.  [censored] sir "sexy" would be an understatement.  It's so detailed.  And of course Zero Suit Zelda as well.

As for the gloves, I agree with Mr Italiano.  I think either the Mushroom or Peach's crown would work as a better symbol.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on July 31, 2012, 01:39:19 PM
Zero Suit Samus needs a revamp with that body.  [censored] sir "sexy" would be an understatement.  It's so detailed.  And of course Zero Suit Zelda as well.

As for the gloves, I agree with Mr Italiano.  I think either the Mushroom or Peach's crown would work as a better symbol.
^this^

how about I scrap both glove designs and replace it with this sandal design. its open, and I feel it would complement the hand nicely.

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]