WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 06, 2012, 07:48:16 PM
Make a Galacta Knight version over Link :srs:
Your post count.
Never ever post again. :srs:

Quote from: KTH on August 06, 2012, 07:37:27 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm rechearching a model of Billy Hatcher for make the head of Human Sonic.
I'll release Human Meta Knight later.

Now its time for King Dedede.
Do want.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

August 06, 2012, 11:27:22 PM #3826 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 11:40:12 PM by Eternal Yoshi
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Disregard.

85% done now, will include sword version and hidden blade version. filesize is almost defeated, i will prevail!

still need to rig the sashes, fix the hood up, rig the fingers/hands, and then he should be set.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Looking nice :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 06, 2012, 11:39:08 PM #3829 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 11:40:53 PM by Eternal Yoshi
Disregard.

Will re-release when I can.

Quote from: KTH on August 06, 2012, 07:37:27 PM


I'm rechearching a model of Billy Hatcher for make the head of Human Sonic.
I'll release Human Meta Knight later.

Now its time for King Dedede.
>.>
and if u do a Shadow human boy he will look like Kid Goku.
O.o

Quote from: ExorcistRain on August 06, 2012, 08:10:20 PM
Your post count.
Never ever post again. :srs:
Do want.
what was his post count?
minez near his so i'd like to know
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on August 07, 2012, 01:07:52 AMwhat was his post count? minez near his so i'd like to know
You'll find out after you make 13 more posts. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i saw 1337 on an add today...
!
oh izza LEET
do i get something special like 7777? (rainbow stars is 7777)
is still love it
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 06, 2012, 05:37:51 PMI hated using DasDonkey Vertex Box, man it took forever to make my Luigi Mario vertex, which I could actually make better now that I can edit Brawl Models without losing the rig, but I still think it was good for a first vertex (and my only one). lol

You must be referring to 3DS MAX there.  It's a shame that it isn't free.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 07, 2012, 01:13:45 AM
You'll find out after you make 13 more posts. :srs:
You... you have crushed all my hopes and dreams forever!
*sobs*

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on August 07, 2012, 01:51:31 AMYou... you have crushed all my hopes and dreams forever! *sobs*
B-but...but...I have a screenshot of it! :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: mnsg on August 07, 2012, 01:49:45 AM
You must be referring to 3DS MAX there.  It's a shame that it isn't free.

*Ahem* get the student edition, problem solved.

a better solution would be to for someone to write a working collada importer/exporter for Blender...
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

I played around with import settings.  Got better normals, got the model to be a single mesh, and I can safely use the ProOptimizer.


This was done by moving verts around. I have room for some faces, but I cannot do all of Snake's faces on him.