WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Meh. It's not that bad, after all, I ported General Scales over Wolf just fine.

he is short but gets bigger ingame tough
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Anybody wanna help me with the textures for this?

I'm still working on the shoes btw


@Demonboy Over Who Are You Gonna Import Him ?

Most likely Marth, unless someone has a better idea

I Would Like To See Him Over Ike.

Why must they cut his hair..... :'(
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: KTH on August 09, 2012, 02:19:19 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I just need to found how to fix the eye.
IDK how.
Did you vertex the eyes? If you did nothing to the eyes, then you should be able to import the eyes from a normal Dedede model, that's how I've done my edits to Mario models like Boomerang Mario and Rock Mario, I imported them into 3ds max, but since I wasn't goign to edit the eyes, I just deleted the polygons and merged those polygons from another mdl0 file, it kept the right materials and shading and stuff.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 09, 2012, 04:04:29 PM
Did you vertex the eyes? If you did nothing to the eyes, then you should be able to import the eyes from a normal Dedede model, that's how I've done my edits to Mario models like Boomerang Mario and Rock Mario, I imported them into 3ds max, but since I wasn't goign to edit the eyes, I just deleted the polygons and merged those polygons from another mdl0 file, it kept the right materials and shading and stuff.

It is the eye of King Dedede i've edited.



custom models made by me ;D

Watt! That dog thing from BIS!
Watt seems... strange.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Anivernage on August 09, 2012, 09:13:08 PM

custom models made by me ;D
OH MY GOD BLOGGY!!!! Is that Bowser's FS? Because that would be a very sweet f***ing final smash!!! I always loved that move in BIS, it was also the most powerfullest one too, so it would fit as a FS. Did you get the Vacume attack to work with Bowser? I saw a picture of it and I wasn't sure if that was an actual move or not.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 09, 2012, 09:15:26 PM
Watt! That dog thing from BIS!
Watt seems... strange.

Watt was also from the first Paper Mario.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 09, 2012, 11:10:01 PM
Watt was also from the first Paper Mario.
I know that. I've played it a bunch of times before :V
That picture is from the leftovers found in Thousand-Year Door.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]