BOWSER JR. - Boygo's Rip Center

Started by Boygos, January 29, 2012, 01:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What game should I rip from next?

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
4 (13.8%)
Sonic Colors
7 (24.1%)
Super Mario Sunshine
5 (17.2%)
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
8 (27.6%)
Mario Super Sluggers
5 (17.2%)
Fortune Street
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

January 29, 2012, 01:31:54 AM Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 02:44:06 AM by LittleBoygos
Hello all! I am LittleBoygos, and I rip models from games, and work alongside your favorite model importers. If you want me to rip you a model, I only ask to be collabed and will try my best to get it for you! However, I only have certain games, and refuse to download illegal .ISOs. So I usually stick to Nintendo based models. Current projects and previews are below, along with who is rigging them. If you want to do a project let me know in either this thread or a personal message. Thanks!


PROJECT JUNIOR

RIG BY NANOBUDS - RIP BY LITTLEBOYGOS
Project Junior is half of the Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario project, led by SonicBrawler. Nano and I got involved, by letting our Junior import over Ness be ported to Zelda or Sheik by mariodk. Check the current staus on this project below.




Bowser Jr - Over Ness  :ness:- V3 - Status: Rig done, waiting on StarWaffle's texture
Model from Super Mario Galaxy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



UPDATE 2/19/12: I am now using a new method, and I can rip models in other formats, other than .DAE. Here are some new models that I ripped in the last couple days, in .DAE, .OBJ and .SMD. Let me know if you want a model from Super Mario Galaxy before I get rid of the .ISO on my computer please!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Boo Mario - Over Mario :mario: - V1 - Status: COMPLETED
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Boo Luigi - Over Luigi :luigi: - V1 - Status: COMPLETED

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Jet the Hawk - Over Falco  :falco:- V1 - Status: COMPLETED by nanobuds
Model from Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, Sonic Generations and Sonic Riders
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Electivire - Over Donkey Kong :dk:- V2- Status: COMPLETED
Model from Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Snorlax - Over King Dedede  :dedede:- V1- Status: On hold, next in line for Bav. :)
Model from Super Smash Bros. Brawl or PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond

Big the Cat - Over King Dedede  :dedede:- V1 -Status: Currently on hold by Nanobuds (Won't be for awhile)
Model from Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games

Mario (Mario Sports Mix) - Over Mario  :mario: - V1 - Status: Being rigged by MahBoiPlus
Model from Mario Sports Mix
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


They're coming....

Project Koopalings will begin shortly... Presented to you by Nanobuds, Missing Pervy and LittleBoygos

Hey! You there! Do you want a sprite you made or found animated? Post them below if you want it done!

Here's a little of what I've done so far!  ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Nanobuds on January 29, 2012, 02:04:29 AM
what games can you rip from?
Pretty much any Wii game. I don't know Gamecube games all that well, but I can rip Melee files.


can you get me jet the hawk or knuckles ?

hey i like jet if you get him who would he go over
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

hey LittleBoygos

do you think you could rip Jackal and Elza from The Last Story? (with a couple of their weapons too)

i really dont know i like both jet and knuckles so i would do them over sonic just so i can change 2 of sonic's outfits but as  for who they would be put over i really dont know yet?

please jet over sonic

and ppl ignore me i know i shouldnt be talking on here
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Could you rip the models for the monsters from Godzilla Unleashed?  I've been looking all over the place, and I could only find a Godzilla 2000 model for Garry's Mod.  I really want to port them into Brawl, so getting their models ripped would be great.

LittleBoygos can u rip from Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: wildvine47 on January 29, 2012, 03:59:32 AM
Could you rip the models for the monsters from Godzilla Unleashed?  I've been looking all over the place, and I could only find a Godzilla 2000 model for Garry's Mod.  I really want to port them into Brawl, so getting their models ripped would be great.
that would be awesome to see in brawl i love Godzilla who would he be over?

Could you get Epona from Twilight Princess or the Moo Moo Farm ractrack from Mario Kart Wii?

i already have dibs in his Jet model...

ill let you know if i need anything :)

what mario games from gc and wii you have that you can rip?

Quote from: LittleBoygos on January 29, 2012, 03:01:09 AM
Pretty much any Wii game. I don't know Gamecube games all that well, but I can rip Melee files.
hmm... :srs:.........

can u rip me the 2 pokemon trainers from Pokemon Battle Revolution? (The male and female trainer from D/P)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady