BOWSER JR. - Boygo's Rip Center

Started by Boygos, January 29, 2012, 01:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What game should I rip from next?

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
4 (13.8%)
Sonic Colors
7 (24.1%)
Super Mario Sunshine
5 (17.2%)
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
8 (27.6%)
Mario Super Sluggers
5 (17.2%)
Fortune Street
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Does the request have to be of a game which uses the .MDL0 format, or does it only have to be emulatable? And if the game only has to be emulatable, what would you use to capture those model? That is to say, would the models be posed or unposed (generally depending on the model capture program?)
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

WHOAH. Lots of requests. Dang. Umm well I probably should've stated this, but they have to be .MDL0 Format, yes. Sadly Pokemon Battle Revolution doesn't use .MDL0. As for Sonic and Mario models, yes I can get them for you guys. However, I'm not giving up Jet the Hawk because I already gave him to nanobuds, who is making him into a sweet hack over Falco  :D. If you guys want Knuckles, HECK YES I want to see him over Sonic and will post him in like 10 minutes! I will also post what I have ripped so far in my original post. Thanks guys! I will work on your requests when I get back from snowblowing my driveway  :P


January 29, 2012, 05:52:16 PM #17 Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 05:54:12 PM by Friedslick6
Quote from: LittleBoygos on January 29, 2012, 05:42:54 PM...they have to be .MDL0 Format, yes.
:\ k. If you're ever interested, you could take a look at this thread on obtaining Wii/Gamecube models outside of the .MDL0 format. (lol and perhaps add some titles to the result list if your keen.)
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

wh00t     Jackal and Elza made the list     

after seeing this thread burst with replys, i think we need more people like you. we need rippers

Here's Knucks:) I got Knuckles from Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, and he should work beautifully over Sonic:) I expect a nice hack out of whoever requested him, and I made you your CSP and BP as well. Please remember to collab me in the final product;), and I hope you put him as a one-slot Sonic costume:)

Link to the Model: http://www.mediafire.com/?8fh2jbee2kid6mv

CSP and BP are Below :)


Alternate CSP and BP


Preview of the Model:


Enjoy!  :af2:



Quote from: leonexodio on January 29, 2012, 06:57:16 PM
sweet thankes man


I also ripped him from the Green Hill Zone stage in Brawl if you want that... I will post it and you can choose which one you like better. ;)



Quote from: leonexodio on January 29, 2012, 07:02:46 PM
which game is that knuckles from ?

It's from Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games.



Here's the Knuckles from Brawl. Personally, I prefer that'd you use the Mario & Sonic London one, but if you'd rather use this one, I'd like to make a recolor of it with London textures  :D

Link to Model: http://www.mediafire.com/?na1bs62199pn4c4

Picture of Model is Below



yeah i like the 2012 one better also

Quote from: leonexodio on January 29, 2012, 07:16:15 PM
yeah i like the 2012 one better also


So are you gonna put him over Sonic? :D I'm pretty excited! Just make sure you collab me in it :P Thanks!


yeah im putting him over sonic so i can replace one of sonics out fits but i have to redownload 3ds max tho

Quote from: leonexodio on January 29, 2012, 07:27:28 PM
yeah im putting him over sonic so i can replace one of sonics out fits but i have to redownload 3ds max tho

Oh okay. I'm gonna make a recolor:)